The Dragonet(s??)

It was happening!
       THE EGGS WERE GOING TO HATCH TONIGHT! UNDER THREE MOOOOOONNNNSSS!
"Deathbringer, hurry UP!" Glory yelled, flapping and dodging trees and branches to get to their egg. Little critters chirped and slept peacefully, well, until she came. Glory scanned the floor below her and then barreled into the ground right beside her egg. Deathbringer came a moment later, panting.
"The egg . . ." She said, looking closely. There were cracks all over it, and right when she touched it, the egg exploded into tiny shades of gooey egg shells. A small face poked out. Glory and Deathbringrr gasped, and he reached down and picked it up. Glory looked at it with love when another head poked through.
       It was smaller, and Glory picked that one up. Two precious boys. Both of them looked like their father, with rainbow scales on their feet and tales, and instead of the small silver stars on the underside of their wings, there were more rainbow scales there. If they colored themselves to black, Glory might mistake her sons for an actual Nightwing. She looked up and saw Dathbringer crying.
"Twins," he whispered, smiling. The son, on his hand, wriggled and fell straight asleep in his palm, his head no bigger than his father's finger. "Should we name them?"
"Who is irresponsible enough to not name their dragonets?" Glory asked him, and he chuckled.
"This one should be Kolluth, and the other should be Poisonwing."