“You being a psycho bitch to Dante? I would pay to see that!” I laughed along with her.

“You know, when Nicholas visited me back home, he asked me to marry him.” I decided to tell her.

“He what?” Tessa  gaped at me and her eyes were wide in shock.

“And you said no?” she asked, barely believing her own two ears.

“I didn’t say no, just not now because I had barely wrapped my head around that I was, uh… pregnant.” I kept my gaze down, taking a deep breath as I still felt it was difficult to talk about it. I had gotten better at it but it was still painful. Tessa  wrapped her arm around my shoulders to comfort me, and I gave her a small smile to let her know I was okay.

“I was overwhelmed and felt like everything was going too fast. I wanted us to take one thing at a time, take it slow because why should we rush?” I continued.

“But?”

“With everything that has happened, it made me realize more than ever there is no one else I would rather be with than him, so why wait?” My future was with him and I wanted to start a family with him, to have a bunch of kids and watch them as we grew old together. I wanted that life with him.

“Sounds like it will be a yes when he asks.” She smiled, and couldn’t help but smile big at the thought. My eyes went to the manor when I felt eyes on me. I found him immediately as he stood on the balcony, watching me. My entire body fluttered at the sight of him, and my heart beat just a little faster too. I gave a small wave to which he returned, seeing a smile on his lips.

“Definitely.”

I walked back inside the manor, now in search of Logan. I felt like I owed everyone an apology, and there was some tension between us that I wanted to fix. He was mad at me for leaving and pissed at me for drugging his girlfriend. Yeah, it was not exactly helping my case but I hoped he would soften up to me a little. He was like a brother to me, and he was there for me when I told him I was pregnant. He was even excited while he was trying to calm me down as I had freaked out.

I made my way to the kitchen when I heard voices coming from there, but I was only met with Ava and Rafaelle. Who was busy flirting with her.

“… I know you like it wild, baby. I can rock your world.” Josh  was standing close to Ava while she was leaning against the counter with a brow raised at him in amusement. They haven’t noticed that I was standing here, and I put a hand up to my mouth to not let out a laugh at Josh’s so-called seductive voice. I thought about leaving them alone but I wanted to see how he played his game. Just for the fun of it.

“I don’t do small dicks.” Ava gave a teasing smile.

“Nothing small about me, and you know that. You can even check for yourself, now if you want.” He caged her in between his arms and gave a playful smirk.

“I will.” Her hands went down his waistband and pulled it towards her as she took a look down.

“Impressive.” Ava commented, and Josh’s smirk widened at her words.

“I know, and your mouth will look so good wrapped around my cock -”

“Uh, this is a common area.” I said, making them snap their head toward me. They seemed unfazed that I had caught them like this, but my cheeks were starting to flush at how straightforward he was.

“Elsa!” Josh groaned at me when Ava stepped aside with a chuckle.

“You cock-blocked me!”

“How did I cock-block you? Were you seriously about to do it in the kitchen with so many people in the house?” I said to him with my face scrunched in disgust.

“You think I care? I was about to dip it!” He said, almost childish. I half expected him to stomp his foot too.

“Now you’re definitely not going to dip it.” Ava rolled her eyes and he let out another groan. He had an annoyed expression as he looked at me.

“What did I ever do to you to deserve this? I’ve never cock- blocked you. In fact, I made sure no one would disturb you at the safe-house so you and Nicholas  could fuck.’

“Excuse me?” I gaped at him, feeling my face getting warmer by the second.

“You are excused, now go so I can get back to business.” He looked back at Ava, his flirty expression was back on but she just opened a bag of chips, and started to munch on them, not looking impressed with him at the moment.

“Sorry, you’ve missed your chance.” She said with a smirk and made her way out of the kitchen.

“Playing hard to get? Okay, I see you, no worries! I can work hard.”

“I’m really not, but better luck next time.” She sang and disappeared from our view.

“Wait! So I do have a chance?!” He shouted after her but got no response.

“Wow, Josh, could you sound any more desperate?” I shook my head at him and he gave me one annoyed glare.

“I am desperate! You have no idea of what kind of torture Nicholas  has put me through, keeping me busy all the time and not once giving me a break, and not once being able to bust a nut.”

“I really don’t need to hear about all that…” I trailed off but he ignored me as he continued.

“Do you know how painful it is for a man to have blue balls, and not be able to get a release? It’s fucking painful and you ruined it for me.” He huffed out as awkwardly stood and listened to him.

“My goodness, just use your hands if you’re in that much of a need!” I turned around and walked out of the kitchen, eager to escape the conversation.

“It’s not the same!” He yelled out as he followed me.

“You should offer me something, that’s the least you can do.” I stopped in my tracks, turning around to face him, and saw him grinning at me.

“Have you lost your mind?”