Nicholas  held up the gun, making Antonio look at it.

“I gave her the gun.”

“And why the fuck would you do that?”

“In case she needed it for extra protection.” He said calmly while Nicholas glared at him with a murderous look.

“She barely knows how to use it, what if she hurt herself with it?”

“I’m not that stupid.” The words came out before I could stop them, making him whip his head to me so fast.

“Didn’t I tell you to stay quiet?” He growled out and I frowned.

“This is getting ridiculous.” I said quietly under my breath and crossed my arms, but he heard it.

“Do you think this is a joke? What the fuck were you doing at the LuxePalace?!” I got startled when he raised his voice at me. He stepped closer and stared me down.

“I’m not going to talk to you if you’re just going to yell at me.” I got up to get away from him but he grabbed my arm to face him again.

“You’re going to tell me before I really lose my fucking shit.” His expression had my heart drop.

“Please, let go, you’re scaring me.” My voice came out in a whisper. He let go of me as if I burned him and stepped away. I didn’t want to feel this way, and I knew he would never hurt me but the way he was talking to me, and looking at me, was not something he had ever done before.

Nicholas  let out a string of curse words as he ran a hand through his hair before turning around.

“Fuck!” He yelled and punched the wall. His fist went through before he left the house, slamming the door in the process.

I bit down on my lip as I looked anywhere but at Antonio and Giovanni, hating they were witnessing this. I looked in the direction of the door, contemplating whether I should follow him or not.

“Let him cool off, he’ll be back.” Antonio said. I nodded, swallowing the lump that formed in my throat. I knew I fucked up and I really hated how angry he was with me.

I sat back down on the couch, took my heels off, and waited for Nicholas to come back. They didn’t say anything and just watched me while I was lost in my thoughts. There was no reason for me to try and hide anything from him. I had no intention of doing it either, and I wondered if he would be more pissed when I told him.

If that was even possible.

“Leave us.” He ordered them. Antonio looked at me and I gave a nod, letting him know I would be okay. It didn’t go unnoticed by Nicholas but he didn’t say anything.

We looked at each other, no one saying anything as his intense gaze was on me. I shifted around on my feet, feeling anxious. His emotions were masked, and I didn’t know what awaited me. Now I wished he would yell at me. That way I would at least know what went through his mind.

“Did I hurt you?” Nicholas’s deep voice broke the silence and looked at my arm where he had grabbed me.

“No.” I said softly.

“I didn’t mean to scare you.” His brows furrowed a little.

“I know.”

“Elsa.…” A shiver rippled through my body when he said my name. I let out a breath and my heart beat faster.

“You’re getting on a plane first thing tomorrow. You’re leaving the states.” He said. I felt my heart drop and my chest rose and fell in shock.