chapter twelve

Fabiana's Pov
I wake up to some murmuring that's louder than it should be. "Good morning mama! Happy Birthday!"she says excitedly sitting in the spot where her mommy was sleeping. I hated my birthdays for the longest because they were days when my mom would list everything wrong with me physically and how unlucky she was to have had me. My dad on the other hand would spend the rest of it trying to repair all the hurt my mom caused. He wasn't good at it but he tried. To him, mother's knew best and it didn't matter how they put their teachings across. Amelia walks in with three cupcakes, with the biggest one having a candle on it. She's spent every one of them with me trying to make  me experience everything I missed.

"Happy birthday to you..."she sings softly as I sit up watching Ella's face just light up at the gesture. "Blow the candle Mama,"she says eagerly and I do after I make a wish like she taught me. I don't understand the purpose of it but it doesn't hurt to do it. "I love you so much,"she says pecking my lips and we both hear giggling from our babygirl. She looks so sexy with her slightly puffed up eyes and silk pajama shorts that leave her thighs out for display once the robe is open.

"I can't wait for you to open your present,"

"Can I do it now?"I say pulling her dangerously close to me but she pushes me away because we have a baby here. She gets off the bed and lifts her up," why don't you help Mara with Mama's breakfast baby,"she says walking out the room and I just sit there eagerly waiting. She reemerges into the room closing the door behind her before her robe falls to the floor. As she inches closer to the bed, the only thing left on her is her lace underwear and I can't wait any longer so I get off and rush to her connecting our lips harshly. I pick her up and place her on the bed gently leaving trail of kisses down her neck and a small moan escapes her lips when I suck on it roughly, feeling her fingers in my hair. I move to unattended breasts sucking on her hard nipples.

"They are bigger,"I say out of nowhere making her self conscious because she hides her face in her hands. "I love them,"I say sucking on each one and eventually get carried away. "You're making a flood out me,"she says and I chuckle softly continuing with my tour of her gorgeous body. I take off her underwear and she's not wrong. I dig in not wanting any more of her juices to go to waste. I want to taste her. I flick my tongue swirling it from time to time and here her moan louder each time. "Please make me come daddy,",she pleads and I do just that. I flick it even faster feeling her fingers massaging my scalp. Her moans are louder now with her legs shaking each time I lick her clean.

"You're so delicious I could eat you all day,"I say watching her still coming down from her high. She sits up pulling me to her by my shirt and I'm more turned on by her tasting herself in my mouth. She removes my shirt hastily throwing it somewhere in the room. I help her with my pants and watch her  bite her lower lip at the clear view of my pulsating member. "Fuck me,"she commands boldly and it's either the pregnancy or she's getting bolder with dirty talk in the bedroom. "With pleasure,"I say getting on the bed and making sure she's comfortable under me. I put it in watching her reaction intently. I thrust into her slow and fasten my pace when she digs her nails on my back.

"You're so tight for me,"I say. She's closer to her orgasm so I pull out and spin her around so now her face is on her pillow. I pick up my pace feeling her walls tightening around me but keep going because I'm close too and we ride out our orgasms together. I pull out watching her core drip out my warm liquid and I can't help but want to do it again just to see that happen again.

"That was the best birthday present ever,"

"And wait till you get the actual one,"she says still letting her body process what just happened. "I'm going to shower, you're welcome to join me,wifey,"I say playfully because I'm still in awe that she's my wife legally and it's not just pretend. That I can show her, ugly sides of me and she'll still choose to stay because she loves me just as much as I do. I Kiss her forehead and walk to bathroom to clean up. I feel small hands wrap around me from behind and I can't help but smile. She lowers one hand to my member and I'm not sure how to act. Her touch is addictive. Her other one massages my breast playfully.