chapter one

Amelia's Pov
"Just get in the car clearly she's not picking you up today,"she says the same time Fabiana's phone goes to voicemail. "This is just fucking rude!" I say slamming her door. "Oh don't give me that look like you don't do that with my car,"I say sighing heavily. It's almost ten and she insisted on picking me up, giving the driver a day off. "Just relax Lia I'm sure she has a good reason," "Better be good enough to keep breathing,"I say still trying to collect myself. She's never not kept her word so I trust her and she decides to shine her disappointing star today?

When we get to the house, Ophelia steps away to answer a private call I'm assuming because of how close she is to falling in the bush so I don't hear. The lights are off in the house which is odd because there's clearly a nanny for Ariella and even then not all lights are ever off unless she gave everyone a day off without telling me. I ramage my bag for the keys but stop when I notice Fabiana's car parked discretely. Not so discrete now huh? I ask myself.

"You can't enter just yet,"

"Why did she tell you that so she can have time to hide? I will kill her so help me God!" I say startling her with my sudden raise if tone. I open the door and it's still dark. "Fabiana Scuderi wherever you are I will find you and you better have a good reason for leaving me in the cold!" I can't find a switch easily. There's a sudden brightness that I'm not prepared for making me cover my eyes instantly. "Surprise!!" Voices shout at once and I don't get what's surprising about this really. Fabiana is in one of her flashy suits with no sign sympathy for what she did.

"What's all this for?" I ask genuinely with my tone hinting at how mad I was a few seconds ago.

"Carino-"

"its not my birthday and I already got my promotion so what is happening?"I ask cautious of all the faces around me. I'm about to say something when the front door opens,"mom, dad...wait I'm i missing something?"

"I hope we're not too late,"she says with Fabiana already shaking her head with a huge grin. "Happy anniversary bambina" she says kissing my cheek, confusing me even more.

"I know it was two days ago but left over lasagna and a bottle of wine didn't feel right with how amazing you've been to me,"

"hey I said it was okay ,we were both tired anyway,"I say softening up because she did all this for me. "Why don't we go get you changed first," she says interrupting us pulling me away from her to our bedroom upstairs. I let her pick out the dress because she's knows me better than anyone.

"You're a cheeky minx aren't you? You knew and you still let me walk in blindsided,"

"it wouldn't be a surprise now would it, curious George-ina?" She asks in her demeaning tone. she knows how I feel about surprises, nothing. I'd rather not have them. Once I'm fully changed we go back downstairs where everyone is chatting away and I search the crowd for one person. There she is talking to a woman I am not familiar with. They seem to be having an indulging conversation because she doesn't notice my dad's dagger eyes making me chuckle lightly. "He's gonna be like this forever isn't he?"I ask Ophelia who's standing on the stair case step watching him too.

"Him and I both missy,"she says before walking away. I'm about to walk over to her when I feel a hand on my arm stopping me in my tracks. "Mom, it's always good to see you and dad,"I say turning to face her completely. They always act different whenever to they get a chance to be involved in my life but I know they're just happy to be here. She guides me away from everyone to the huge back garden.

"It's Ava,"

"what about her?what happened?"

"She's having a baby and we'd like both of you to reconcile. You're both our children"

"Mom, i- it's my anniversary dinner, can I please enjoy it?" I ask already feeling drained. I'm the older one and I have decided to put all my energy in building a life with my girlfriend. She smiles reassuringly before we go back in where everyone is still drinking and talking. "I can't wait to take off that dress,"she whispers in my ear wrapping her arms around me from behind and I relax instantly from her touch.

"I haven't really gotten a chance to thank you actually,"

"I can think  of a few ways,"she says planting kiss on my neck before calling for a toast with her half empty glass of champagne. Everyone turns their attention to us smiling and I couldn't ask for anything else than sharing this moment with people who've been there for us throughout this whole thing.

"You all know of the Fabiana and Amelia story because it's always the first question people ask, 'how did you two meet?' " she says earning a few chuckles.

"Amelia, for three years I have learnt to love to you and my daughter, to be a mom and a good girlfriend not because you wanted me to but because everytime I look at you or wake up next to you I just know that I have to give you the world. Your love for me has encouraged me to better for myself and appreciate myself the way you do. Potrei fissare i tuoi bellissimi occhi in eterno cosí, sposami Carino,"she says getting on one knee while I'm busy wiping all the stray tears from my stained cheeks. She really went all sappy just for me?

I have learnt to love her the way she is, and maybe that's part of the reason I fall deeply in love with her everyday, because she's always curious about what new emotion she's feeling. "Sí, molte volte sí,"I say letting her slip the ring on my finger. I've been asked that before but something about it being from her makes it new and assuring and exciting. Something i haven't felt with anyone else. I cup her face pulling her to me gently so I can kiss her. I was okay with taking time to figure out our relationship because I never wanted her to feel pressured into a life commitment. Choosing to commit to us for the rest of our lives.

"Are you sure?" I ask once we breaks the kiss.

"I've never been more sure about anything,"she says making my face curve into a smile. "Ti amo tanto, Amore Mio," she says softly kissing my forehead. "I love you too baby,"I say resting my head on her chest. All that happened led us to this moment and I wouldn't change anything about it. "Where is baby Ariella anyway?"I ask because it's been bugging me all night. "She's over at Camino's, he and his girlfriend couldn't wait to babysit her,"she says making it sound like they were practically jumping up and down when she asked them to.

"Mom are you sure you guys don't want to stay here tonight? We've got extra rooms,"

"no honey,you two deserve to be left alone tonight,"she says assuringly.

"And Fabiana you hurt her and I'll-"

"slice up my body and search up where sharks are and go drop them there so there's no evidence,"she finishes he's threatening sentence that he uses on her whenever he's around. He really needs to up his game or she might think he's joking. "So we have the house all to ourselves now and you look so hot I can barely focus,"she says crushing her lips with her hands pulling me to her in one swift motion before moving to my butt. I had no idea a silk backless dress would have her all hot and bothered. I kiss her back with just as much intensity and hunger.

"Turn around and place your hands on the wall,"she commands before sucking on my neck and I arch back further to give her access to it, pressing my ass on her bulge. "I like it when you're eager for me,"she says unbuckling her trousers. She lifts my dress up and I can already picture her smirking. She slides her hand between my legs running her fingers through my folds. In one swift motion she rubs my sensitive nub making a soft moan escape my lips. Her hand movement is slow, insatiating and addictive. "Please go faster,"I say impatiently. "Not just yet babygirl,"she says softly before I feel her slide into me slowly so I can adjust to her size.

"You're so tight for me,"she says. She thrusts harder each time making moan louder than before. Her hand reaches for my bouncing breasts and I place my hand over hers arching my back from how good she's making me feel. "I want you to say it,"she commands dominantly and I can feel my walls tightening around her. "Make me come daddy,"I say and that's all it takes for her to hold my neck squeezing it roughly but carefully which turns me even more because of how exhilarating the thrill is.

We ride out our orgasms before she spins me around and plants a gentle kiss on my forehead. "Now let's you cleaned up,"she says smirking and I can't help but chuckle lightly at how eager she is, like she's fucking me for the first time after a long while of me turning her down. This is really what I'm signing up for huh?I ask myself watching her back as she pulls me upstairs.