chapter eight

Amelia's Pov
"Yes Hailey just rearrange my calendar and file all the things I need. And after, you're allowed to take the day off to yourself because I'm not there okay?"I ask strictly and I can already picture her nodding her head. I only picked up because she's been calling me all morning. I just want to stay here with my hot wife forever.

When i go back inside Fabiana is still snoring softly clinging onto the pillow and i can't help but admire how cute she looks when she's asleep. I decide not to wake her because I'm the reason she's this tired,and sneak out the room to probably do some exploring because i haven't left this room on my own since we got here and it's our last day. There's actually not that many people as I'd hoped but then again this was a luxurious hotel meant for the few who could afford it or it was simply not the time of year to vacation.

After asking around i find my way to the private beach and walk along the shores slowly taking in my new life, twisting the wedding ring on my finger, that might probably be worth someone's yearly income. I'm a married pregnant woman. And I made the decision to keep the pregnancy. Wait what's going to happen to my career? What if everything doesn't work out? I can feel the walls in my chest closing in. "Ma'am?" A man probably from the hotel approaches me. "Just breath, slow steady breaths and focus on just that,"he says calmly and i do as he says.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing i just got a bit nauseous that's all,"i say not wanting her to worry. She releases him and helps me find a place to sit in the sand, and stay silent for a while.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm freaking out Fabi, what if I'm only good with Ari because she's not from me, what if i can't handle being a mom and my caree-"

"you're not doing this alone remember? I put that baby in you and it's only fair to help out in everyway i can," she says and I'm already wiping stray tears from my face. Fucking hormones! I scoot over to her and rest my head on her shoulder enjoying the outside breeze.

"Hey, Carino?"

"Yes Amore Mio,"

"what did my dad tell you at the hospital?"

"He said that i should be patient with you and promise to love all sides of you,even the ones that might be revealed in ways i didn't expect, i should remember that you're still the same person i fell for, "i say genuinely. I didn't understand what he meant with that but it was like a message with a hidden meaning. I shrugged it off because i know all her sides and learnt how to deal with them without walking away. She hums in response before getting up and helping me up as well and we walk back in with her not uttering a word. We get through lunch and she's still quiet with her body language screaming discomfort.

"Did i say something wrong?" I ask referring to the question about her dad. "No, i just realized how much i miss him," she says tucking strands of loose hair behind her ears repeatedly. She's lying or better yet there's something she's not telling me but i won't push her. "I have a romantic afternoon planned before we leave tonight,"she says kissing my cheek. "And don't think i won't punish you for wearing those shorts and not letting me be the first to see you in them,"she says softly next to my ear awakening a rush of adrenaline in me. Why would she want to make me horny right now? "Could that punishment be walking back to our room? My feet are killing me,"i say making her chuckle before patting her back for me to hop on and take a piggy back ride.

"Who'd have thought you were this caring?"

"Don't try me Short stuff, I'll drop you right here ,"

"but I'm carrying your child," i say in a whiny voice and i can hear her sigh loudly. "This is the beginning of using that card on me isn't it?" She asks and i just smile pleased with myself. After a long while we settle on a movie and i cuddle her leaving endless kisses on her forehead while she lays on top of me with her head on my belly. I add another pillow behind me so i can be comfortable. Who'd have thought we'd end our honeymoon like this? Enjoying each other's company and taking cuddling as a serious activity of the day. I'm about to ask her about this romantic afternoon but she's already snoring softly and i conclude it's because of me massaging her scalp.

By the time she's waking up I've already taken a shower and packed most of our stuff. I laugh at how lost she looks getting up and walk over to her planting a soft kiss on her lips.

"How long was i out?"

"Long enough to sleep through this romantic planned date,"

"Fuck me!"

"Already did,"i say agitating her.

"we can go right now,"

"Fabi it's okay,you've already done enough for me and besides I'm ready to go back to reality,"i say and she wraps her arms around my torso kissing the my now exposed neck and moves away when she gets a whiff of my lavender shower gel. "You showered? without me? Such a betrayal this is,"she says dramatically before i slap her hands away. "You should too," i say and she leans in for a kiss that turns heated pretty quickly so i pull away knowing exactly what she's doing. I'm simply not up for another shower right now. "Then at least come wash my back, you can keep your clothes on,"she says and i hesitate but I've already done everything that needs to be done.

I let her lead me into the open shower and watch her strip down to nothing making me bite my lower lip at the view. "Eyes are up here Mrs Scuderi,"she says playfully. Sneaky woman she is. I end up scrubbing her back and she guides my hands back up whenever they go to places they should be. "Imagine if you had waited to take this shower with me,"she says smirking widely and i know this is her way of pay back. Look but don't touch, the classic Medusa huh? My eyes fall to her huge member and i want nothing more than to be on my knees taking all of her in my mouth. "I think that's it, i got it from here,"she says pushing me out gently and closing the transparent glass door. Such a fucking tease. I think to myself huffing and puffing on my way out.