Chapter two

Amelia's Pov
"Just get it done without me..." I hear talking stirring me awake. I reach over to my bedside to check the time and I don't understand why someone would be calling her at this time,it's two in the morning. I get off the bed and walk towards her on the balcony hugging her body from behind and instantly feel her muscles tense. I'm half asleep so I'm not even paying attention to what she's whisper yelling about. "Come back to bed with me, you'll call them in the morning,"I say reaching for her phone and she pulls me away from her.

"Go back to sleep I need to take care of this,"she says bluntly taking me by surprise with her tone and she immediately regrets saying it by sighing heavily while pinching the bridge of her nose. I don't want to argue or start anything with her so I brush it off and go back to sleep. I feel the bed sink with a hand snaking around my waist under the blanket after a while. "Don't," I say feeling her hand go lower. I love her I do but she can't just use sex to make it up to me all the time. I know she's doing this partly because she feels bad for how she talked to me earlier but I wasn't bothered by it.

I'd be frustrated to woken up at that hour for a something that could have waited. She snatches her hand back turning to face the the other side making me sigh. She's like a baby sometimes whenever she doesn't get what she wants. I cuddle her being the big spoon because I just want to sleep before Ariella is back here. When I wake up I'm spooning a pillow instead of a hot Fabiana. I opted to work from home today because I miss spending time with Ariella. I go downstairs to possibly make myself a cup of coffee because I can't function without it, not on a Saturday morning with baby activities all through.

"I thought you already left,"

"I'm actually running late but wanted to leave you some breakfast,"

"Yet nobody believes me when I say thee Fabiana Scuderi cooks for me,"I say making her chuckle lightly. She slides a plate of pancakes with the first one curved into a smiley face with bananas and blue berries. "You spoil me my love, alot,"I say as she grabs her coat and walks around the kitchen counter, and plants kisses on my face before lifting my chin with her index finger to place her soft pink lips on mine. I watch her walk out hurriedly before focusing on my breakfast. I wish I could tell her, but I don't know how. She can be very unpredictable especially with things like these. I'm almost done getting ready when my phone vibrates on the huge bed.

"Yes Camino,"

"I'm not able to bring Ari over, I had an important meeting and Joe doesn't have her car yet,"he says and I get where he's going with this. I'm more than happy to drive actually, maybe then I can use the car she got me. I barely get to use it because she's always picking me up and dropping me off and if not my assigned driver is. Adjusting to having almost everything done for me has been pretty hard, still is because I like to work for things, earn them but maybe will all that happened I do deserve to be pampered and treated this way. I get in the black Bentley bentayga EWB, adjusting my frontline, side button down denim skirt. My lantern sleeve wrap satin blouse doesn't do much because of how my breasts aren't as cooperative.

I haven't felt this free in a while, driving myself, wearing something other than joggers, pajamas or work clothes. I try Ophelia but she doesn't pick up so I take it she's up and about with love her life. I pull up to Camino's with Jodie already standing out side with her and the car seat, she really is a punctual person. Either that or she's gotten a taste of motherhood and didn't like it. I think to myself chuckling.

"Heyy Amelia! " She says walking fast to meet me with Ariella asleep, her head on her shoulder.

"Hey Joe,thank you for taking her yesterday,"

"Anything to make a romantic gesture happen! So where's the ring?"she asks excitedly taking my hand from me with her free hand. She's a jolly person and to some people it might seem like too much but I enjoy it. I love seeing Camino happy and she brings out the best in him. "I packed extra milk for you and got more pull ups since yours didn't last long. She's a big eater. And I clipped her nails because I felt like they might bruise her,"she says at a go and I'm both grateful and embarrassed that she paid more attention to her than I did.