Chapter 15: Meeting someone New~ (3)

Another few months have passed,  Mihawk suddenly announces something quite interesting to the two children as Mihawk refers to them as.

"I'm leaving for a couple of weeks on a business accord. Perona, I trust that—"
"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait."
Both men sigh as they know where this is going.
"Take me with you. Don't get me wrong—I absolutely adore it here and all, but I need to get out—"
"Me too," Zoro also intervenes with a slight hand raise.
"No," the warlord answers.
"Why not??" they both say in unison like whining children. Perona gives Zoro a glare and vise versa at the warlord.
"Why should I? I owe you nothing," he explains. He does have a point though. The two hang their heads low as he tries to make his way to the front door. "Awe~ Hawkeyes, why not let them join us?" a deeper voice calls out in a teasing voice. A larger man steps into the room from somewhere in the castle. Both younger pirates whip their heads over to see the former warlord, Crocodile, padding over to the smaller man. Boyfriend to the rescue~

Both younger pirates get shit eating grins on their faces. Mihawk sighs deeply knowing where this is going. He can't stop what comes out the purple haired man's mouth. He deeply regrets saving him now.

"Five minutes. If you're not down by then, I'm leaving without you," he growls as he strides over to the front door. He can't believe he's actually allowing these pests to come with them. Zoro and Perona quickly gather a few things and practically fly down the stairs, well, she does. She ended up redirecting the directionally challenged man down the stairs and over to the front door.

When the two happily get onto the vessel out of breath, Mihawk wishes he could cut them in half. It's like having children you never even wanted and whom just ended up on your doorstep. However, in other ways, he's glad for their arrival. He'll never admit anything of that sort aloud to anyone. It was kind of...lonely before.

It takes a total of four days to get where they need to be. Once there, Crocodile pays the boat fee and they wander onto the island. It's not near as gloomy as the islands they've seen on the way here. It's quiet and peaceful for a village in the new world. Perona tells Zoro not to wander off, but she's too late.

He's gone.

"Dammit!" she curses. Covering her mouth she blushes. She rarely ever curses because it's not cute.

With Zoro. He looks around and tries his best to map out the place, but the cursed blade is mixing everything up again. "Go left. Go right. Head straight ahead. Make a left here—" He hates it when it does that— "omfh—sworey," he accidentally bumps into someone taller then him. As he touches his nose he looks up and nearly has a heart attack right then and there. The man looks down at him with golden eyes and a glare that could kill. The man has black hair, a golden earring on each ear, a fluffy looking white hat with black spots, and a goatee.

The green haired swordsman flushes and looks away. He apologizes once more before trying to make a break for it, but he's stopped by a hand on his wrist. He turns around with a slightly red nose and sees the taller man holding onto him. He smirks, Zoro flushes a deeper shade of pink.
"I didn't—I wasn't watching where I was going. I—"
"It's alright," the man reassures with a small smirk and a tilt of his head. Oh fuck him. The man's voice sounds so hot—ugh. He's having too much of a gay panic right now. So, he tugs his hand away and makes a break for it, weaving through the crowd of people. The taller man smirks to himself and goes back to whatever he was previously doing.

Zoro's now speeding down the streets, taking a few different turns until he reaches a part of town where there's less people. He isn't listening to Kitetsu this time. Him wandering around is his own doing. When he finally finds a place to rest, he leans his back into the concrete wall behind him, and tilts his head back closing his eyes. 'Idiot...Wait!—' He quickly opens his eyes remembering where that guy seemed so familiar. The newspaper on that day. A pirate by the name of, Trafalgar something, helped his captain escape from death that day. '3D2Y,' he repeats in his head before feeling a gust of wind next to him.