Chapter 2: First Appearance (2)

When they finally stop again, it's at a restaurant this time. How convenient.... It's just a large floating boat with a fish head sprouting the name Baratie.

They enter through the front door, unlike their captain who flung himself through the roof because he was too impatient! "Welcome!" a cheery voice welcomes them inside at the front desk. It's a fish man. "Do you have a reservation?" he asks.
"No, but are there are open tables?" Usopp asks.
"None are available, sir, and without a reservation. I can't seat you. Would you like to make one?"
"Uh, yeah."
"Lets see. There's one two years from now."
"Are you sure you don't have any open tables?" Nami asks slipping him some Beli. He takes it and takes them over to their seat. "My apologies for the wait. This way." It's a large booth off to the side of the lower level. There's a ton of people around, Zoro chooses to not allow his guard to falter. Too many people around to allow that do happen....again.

When he was sixteen, he was eating at a bar somewhere in the East Blue and got a little distracted.... He let his Haki slip accidentally and was shunned by everyone there. They threw things at him and kicked him out, evidently banning him from ever entering the building again. The villagers were afraid he was there to bring bad luck to them. The village was mainly in the trading business. Not just spices or materials... humans. He did what he had to to make sure no one was ever bought or sold there again.

Anyway, getting back to it. A blonde haired male noodles his way over from the other side of the restaurant and greets the redhead with a flower in his hand. Extending it out to her, she smiles and politely takes it from his hand. "A beautiful flower for a beautiful—"

"Sanji! Where the hell are you?!" A booming voice comes out from the back somewhere. The blonde, now known as Sanji, is interrupted. He straightens himself out and sighs, dropping his lovey-dovey act a bit.
"My apologies, but I must be going," he politely excused himself from the group and pads to the back where he disappears from view.

Zoro rolls his eyes in annoyance at the entire situation.

Nami notices. "What?~" she coos with a teasing smirk.
"What do you want?" he growls in defence of hiding how he actually feels.
"Are you sad that you didn't get one?~" she teases.
"Tch, now why would I of all people, want a flower?"
She smirks evilly, "oh...no reason. I just seen you staring at him is all~"

Usopp now joins in.

"You like guys?" the long nose asks a little in shock.
"You got a problem with that, long nose?" Zoro almost growls out defensively.
"N—n—no, n—n—no—no problem!" the brunette stutters out with his hands up in a defensive position. Zoro smirks. "Relax."
"Wow, didn't really see that coming," Usopp admits, sitting back in his seat.
"I'm just not interested in women romantically is a—why the hell am I telling you this??" he sputters, waving one hand in the air and covering his face with the other one feeling a little flustered.

The other two chuckle.

"It doesn't matter if Zoro likes guys. He's still Nakama!" their captain giggles in front of them. He's wearing an apron with his hat on a strong around his neck. "Why're you dressed like that?" Nami questions his fashion choice. "Shishishi," he giggles, "I have to work off a debt," he curiously admits. He isn't really sure what it means, but whatever I guess.

The other three sigh and drop their head's to hang low.

At the end of their little adventure here, they end up getting a cook and Zoro ends up hurt, again. He's been defeated by a warlord whom calls himself Dracule Mihawk, the greatest swordsman in the world. Finally, a challenging opponent.... A very attractive....strong opponent. Zoro's heart flutters in his chest when he thinks about just how close he was to the man in question. He looks even more handsome in person and his voice—Holy smokes! It's deep and calculated but charming all the same. Zoro can't get too distracted. He's looking forward to meeting up with the man again though, but he needs to train harder first before invoking a rematch. But that is the least of his concerns. At the moment he's tied up on a small boat feeling rather ill fitted. The large wound in his chest feels uncomfortable. Very dark red—almost black blood is seeping from the wound.