Bio

Name: Mimic ( No one knows if it's their real name )

Gender: Unknown??

Pronouns: Mimic just goes by any pronouns that give them.

Species: Gem/Human Hybrid

What kind of Gem is Mimic: Unknown ( for now )

Age: Around the same age as Steven.

Personality: Mimic has a blank and somewhat mysterious personality, but as they spend time with Steven and the gems of Little Homeworld they slowly gain more of a personality from those around them.

Looks:

What Mimic's Gem looks like: Mimic's Gem is gray with ivory white speckles, that's in the shape of a crescent moon

What Mimic's Gem looks like: Mimic's Gem is gray with ivory white speckles, that's in the shape of a crescent moon. No one knows what kind of Gem it is, not even the diamonds until they see Mimic's powers.

Gem location: It's on Mimic's back between the shoulder blades.

Clothes: Mimic wears a gray shirt, dark gray jeans, and gray shoes.

Overall appearance: Mimic is a slim figured and fragile looking individual with gray hair, pale skin, black eyes, and has a gray, crescent moon shaped gem on their back.

Powers: Mimic can, well, mimic the voices of people around them, they can also change the color of their hair, skin, and eyes. They also seem to temporarily gain the powers of gems that they come in close contact with.

Family: Unnamed Gem parent ( Deceased ), Unnamed human parent ( Status unknown )

Love interest: Unknown ( For now, feel free to comment on who you think might be their love interest )

Backstory: Almost completely unknown, they just appeared on Beach City out of nowhere.

Can they talk without mimicking the voices of others?: Yes, but they don't like the sound of their own voice, so they mainly mimic the voices of others instead of using their own voice.

Fun Facts:

• Whenever you leave Mimic by themselves, they won't do anything but wait for your return, they just sit or stand there like a statue...alone in their thoughts... it concerns Steven and the crystal gems very much, and sometimes creeps people out as Mimic doesn't even blink during this state whenever they are left by themselves.

• They secretly likes confusing people about what gender or pronouns they go by, as Mimic finds it funny how people or gems don't seem to get that they simply go by whatever people think they go by, as they don't believe genders matter.

• They get placed in Little Homeschool as a way to help them socialize with other gems and learn how to find their place.

• Many gems at Little Homeschool think that Mimic's favorite class is Technology classes with Pearl, but they actually like Liberty classes with Amethyst more.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for the bio, I hope you like it

Feel free to comment on what you think about Mimic

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜