||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||

Start from the beginning

" o really " abhyant asked as they reached to her room .

" hmm" miksha said.

" then you are right , you can't go to school" listening him miksha looked at him with happiness.

" sachhi " miksha asked not believing her father quickly agreed to her .

" hmm . You don't have to go school but you need to visit doctor " hearing him all happiness went from her face . Hospital means injection which miksha dislikes very much .

" what !!" Miksha yelled not liking her father response.

" yes , we will go to hospital. And as you said you have fever then we wil go to hospital and vivaan will give a small injection. That's it " and here it goes abhyant singhania knows how to tackle his daughter better than any .

" dadda" miksha whined. While abhyant and ayushree smiled internally.

" why what happened. Did I said anything wrong " abhyant asked with serious face .

" Mumma!!" Miksha looked at her mother indirectly asking her to convince her father but fails as her mother shrugged her shoulder as 'she can't help in it'.

"Ayushree get miksha ready. We are going to hospital" abhyant said not removing his eyes from his daughter.ayushree nodded her head .

" dadda. I was telling lies and I want to go mall with Oreo"
Miksha said immediately seeing her mother agreeing with her father.

" okay we will go but first you have to go school" abhyant said. Miksha happily hugged her father tightly.

" thank you dadda " miksha said with her bright smile . The smile which is most important thing to her parents.

" anything for my princess chalo get ready for school. I will drop you " abhyant said while rubbing his nose with he making her giggle.

Abhyant passed miksha to ayushree who took her daughter went to get ready her for her school while leaving Oreo on floor who quickly followed them behind.

" mumma we will buy new bed for Oreo"

" mumma we will also different types of biscuits for him . He don't like this biscuits much"

" mumma we have to buy toys for Oreo"

" mumma we will buy clothes for Oreo"

And here it goes miksha's rant about her Oreo and her mother agreeing on her daughter order .

**********************************

Stargold cafe :

Private area :

" boo " sudden sound near her ear startled navya . Who quickly got scared and she kept her hand on above her heart to control herself.

" duffer " navya yelled seeing the person who was laughing at her express. She quickly punched him on his stomach.

" Ouch woman are you serious" yelled the man quickly holding his stomach where navya punched just now .

" who started" navya said flipping her hairs back . The man throw an anger stare on her . After few seconds both chuckled and hugged eachother.

 After few seconds both chuckled and hugged eachother