After sitting in deep silence and contemplation, Sis Lin shook her head heavily, after which her beautiful face quickly regained her smile, as she spoke to me,

"Besides... there is no meaning in wasting our precious time together talking about such a needless topic like that."

A very mischievous and naughty look suddenly appeared on Sis Lin's previously concerned face, as she continued to speak further,

"Since it has been a long time since the two of us to have gone out together and just have fun, let's just do that right now. We can also catch up on a lot of things from back then too, right?"

Ohhhhhhh! Sis Lin seems to have recovered already! That's an adult lady for you. No hurdle seems to be big enough to stop her in her tracks for too long.

Sis Lin is absolutely right! That stupid, pervy, dirty old man can go to hell! It's my precious time with Sis Lin. Hehehehehe... let's just go lingerie shopping already!

...

After I nodded towards Sis Lin multiple times in approval, Sis Lin giggled for a bit and began to drive the car away from the College Parking Area.

While I was wondering which fashion outlet to visit first with Sis Lin, she suddenly turned towards me and spoke,

"Little Carene, there is something that I have been meaning to ask you for some time. Somewhere in this bustling city, there is a place that holds a very special meaning to me."

"I remember the time when my mother used to bring me along for her shopping trips there, after we had been through the whole necessities buying rounds, she would take me there to find something to buy. She used to call the activity 'Treasure Hunting. Ever since she left us behind a few years ago... I haven't been there even once. How about... the two of us go 'Treasure Hunting' as well?"

Ehhhh?! T-Treasure Hunting?? What does that mean? What does Sis Lin mean by that? Treasures as in... Gold or Diamonds?

But, somehow that doesn't feel right. Why would a young Sis Lin and her mother go around the City to find them? Were they jewelry enthusiasts before...?

That... doesn't seem right either.

Ah! Waitwaitwait a minute!!!

Treasure Hunting... right? Then, is lingerie also considered 'Treasures' as well? They appear to be fair game to me though. In my honest opinion, I really do consider Lingeries to be humanity's greatest invention, but... are they the 'Treasures' that Sis Lin referred to just now?

Assuming that to be the case here... more like hoping for that to be the case here, well... if that's what Sis Lin wants to call our Lingerie shopping, then let it be that way.

Hehehehehe... calling Lingerie shopping 'Treasure Hunting', even Sis Lin's mother seems like a very 'naughty' woman of her time, doesn't she?

...

Part 2 - A Date?

...

But, there is just one odd thing here. Why would Sis Lin's Mother bring her own young Daughter to buy lingerie? Was Sis Lin interested in wearing lingerie even back then...?

I didn't know why, but something about it all didn't feel right. As if, I was missing something from that explanation.

However, assuming my thought process to be correct, Sis Lin's interest in lingerie should be even more than mine!

T-That's perfect then! If that's really the case, then Sis Lin could possibly use her wealth of experience in buying lingerie to showcase all sorts of risque underwear to me.