"Loki!" She quickly uses her magic to look her door. "You're suppose to be in your cell!"

"I am." He says while looking at her smugly.

"I can clearly see that you're..." She narrows her eyes when she finally notices that his energy isn't fully present and there's a weird aura around him. Rhi then closes her eyes to locate where he actually is and finds him in his cell. "It's an illusion, you're projecting from your cell."

"Clever girl." He smirks and Rhi smiles and blushes at his praise.

"Wait, you could feel my emotions from all the way in the cell?" He nods. "I thought we could only do that when our skin touched." She says as she looks down at her hand. "I've only been able to feel your presence."

"I can only sense your emotions when they're really strong." He looks at her disappointed face. "Remember, I've been practicing magic for hundreds of years. You'll get there."

"Right..."

"What's the matter?"

"Ultron has Nat. Clint asked to see if I can locate her with my magic. I've tried, but no luck, so far."

"Location spells are tricky. Even I have trouble with them."

"Damn." An idea pops into her head. "Maybe we can find her together using the mind stones powers."

"Why should I help...them?"

"Because Nat is my friend." She stands up and walks closer to him. "Please, Loki. For me?"

He chuckles to himself. "Oh, alright." Loki thinks to himself for a moment. "Grab something of hers that has her energy tied to it, along with a map, and a cup of tea. Then, meet me down in my cell."

Rhi heads up to Nat's room and searches for something her and Loki can use. She spots her hairbrush in the bathroom, grabs it and then teleports to the library to grab an atlas. Before heading down to Loki, she teleports back up to her floor to make some tea and then to goes to Loki in his cell.

"Will this work?"

Loki takes the hairbrush and pulls out a few hairs. "Perfect." He smiles.

"What's the tea for?"

"I was thirsty." Loki winks and takes a few sips of the tea. He then takes the atlas and sets it on the floor with the strands of Nat's hair on top of it and sits down in front of it and points at Rhi to do the same.

Once Rhi sits down, Loki holds out his hands for her and she grabs them.

"So how does this work?" She inquires.

"This will take a lot of energy, that you're not use to using, so I need you to make sure you really focus, understand?" She nods her head in agreement.

"Ready?"

"As ready as I'm going to be."

"Alright then, close your eyes. Use the hair to get a reading on her energy. Then, once you have that, focus on finding where else it is, outside this tower."

Rhi takes a deep breath and starts focusing on Nat's energy. Pretty soon, the energy from the mind stone's power starts to surround them and the strands of Nat's hair begin to float as the pages of the atlas starts turning.

Eventually, the pages of the atlas finally come to a stop and the strand of hair points to a location.

"Sokovia! I need to go!" Rhi says as she goes to stands up. However, she almost falls over from being too weak. Loki, thankfully, catches her and helps her sit down.

"You're not going anywhere, until after you've rested for bit, first."

"But, Loki I-"

"Don't make me repeat myself, pet." He says sternly.

"Fine." She huffs and then pulls out her phone so she can send a quick message to Clint.

"We just used a lot of magical energy. The only reason why you're even still conscious, is because you're half elf. Here." He hands her the cup of tea and uses his magic to warm it up. "This will help."

She smiles up at him. "Thank you."

"You can go after you finish the tea." She nods and takes a few sips. Once she's done, Loki magics the cup away and Rhi embraces him in a hug.

"Thank you. I know you didn't have to help."

He wraps his arms around her to return the hug. "Tell anyone and I'll deny it."

"You know, if they knew you helped find Nat, they might be more willing to give you a second chance."

"You're far too optimistic."

"And you're too grumpy." She teases and then gets up to leave the cell. "I'll just tell Thor, that you like hugs, instead."

"You wouldn't." He challenges.

"Don't tempt me, mischief." She winks and teleports out of the cell and to the lab, where she finds Tony and Bruce experimenting with the crate. Before she can say anything to them, she sees Steve storm into the lab.

What are they doing here?

************************************************