18 | 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗲

I grab his cheeks with my right hand and squeeze them gently. "Stupid boy, look there," I point to the right where he has this long mirror kept by the wall, decorated with money plants rolling up and around and that has tote bags handing on, "it's not good to fight yourself."

He looks in the mirror and I meet the gaze with his reflection. I see us and electricity rushes through me.

"You look beautiful," he says, not breaking eye contact through the mirror, "I've never seen someone so beautiful in my life, and you're..." he chuckles, "hella funny as well." He looks down and plays with a loose thread of my sweater.

I pull his face up to at mine, "Same."

"I don't think I've even felt this way about anyone before. You have this charm in your eyes that sparkles hope and dreams and I don't know, rainbows!—"

"I'm straight, though I have no disinclination towards women..." visibly freaking out, I fidget with his collar button.

"I like how I feel when I am with you," he keeps saying, "like songs playing in my head... my favorite songs. I feel like I can do anything with you, there's no limit or a stop sign for any thing. I miss you even when you're in front of me. Have you felt this way about anyone before?"

I shake my head.

"This may sound a little masochistic but I am happy Wonwoo got drunk that day." He raises an eyebrow.

"Our first day?" I break out laughing, throwing my head back.

"Yeah!" He laughs too. "I remember one of the girls throwing up on my shoes and you cleaning it. Do you know how thankful I will be to you till I die?"

"I don't go around cleaning just any one's shoes so yes you will have to stay grateful for that forever." I rub the back of his hand and kiss his cheek. "I like you so much more."

"I am so happy to be with you right now."

Before I can say something, a loud thud makes its way to our ears. Hansol gently puts me down on the ground, gets up and swings open the window to reveal something I was better off without seeing.

The skies are all holographic, just like in my dream, but I am in real life right now, so I don't know how this is happening, who this is caused by or why it is happening.

The holographic pixels of the sky slowly start to disintegrate and fall down from the positions which leave a black and white image of the sky. Hansol's face gives away the exact amount of fear I am feeling right now.

"What in the Tetris is this?" He asks.

It's happening in every other part of the sky we can view from the window right now.

"Do you wanna go outside? See if people know what this is?" I ask him and he nods.

"I don't hear anyone, though." He sticks his head out and his eyes go wide. "Look!"

I look out and see a man, standing, but not so much. It's like he has been waking, but is not anymore. He's frozen. "What the hell?"

Hansol immediately gets out of his room and shrieks. I make my way as quickly and I am met with Darren, in a position where he seems to drink water but the water is never reaching his mouth, stuck in air. Darren, stuck just like that. Frozen. Hansol looks at the clock and it's 3:15 pm now for more than a minute.

"Time just stopped, Sanghee," The horror in Hansol's face petrifies me, "and I—"

The loud thud bangs again and Darren finally drinks his water. Hansol quickly turns around and hugs his brother.

"Ugh, you little shit. Leave me alone."

And Darren gets punched the next second.