Stages of a Relationship

Beginne am Anfang

Jungsoo: So you mean he's not as cold as he looks?
Y/n: Nope.... I also thought he was cold and rude but you will not believe he's so sweet and very romantic.

You said and looked down while smiling shyly.

Jungsoo: So finally, my little sister got someone she deserves. I never liked that Jehun guy.

Your smile dropped when you heard that name and Jungsoo quickly apologized for mentioning him as he already knows that Jehun tried to force you.

Y/n: Jehun died.

Jungsoo: What?

Y/n: Taehyung killed him because....

Jungsoo: Because?

Y/n: He kidnapped me and sold me to a human trafficking group.

Jungsoo: All this happened and you didn't find it important to tell me?

Y/n: I wanted to tell you oppa but I am very busy these days.

Jungsoo: What makes you so busy?

Y/n: Umm Taehyung is very busy these days so I have to take care of his meals, stuff and health too.

Jungsoo: And what about yourself?

Y/n: Oppa! Don't worry about me. I'm all good and fine.

You both were having a very good conversation after a long time. You were overwhelmed to meet your oppa after months. But he had to leave for some important work. Before leaving, he promised you that he'll surely visit you.

You entered the mansion silently but then you noticed that the lights were on. Taehyung usually comes at 11 at night and right now it is 9. You frowned and went inside before closing the door. But the scene you saw in the living room made your legs go numb.

It was Taehyung sitting on the couch, piercing through your soul by gazing dangerously at you

It was Taehyung sitting on the couch, piercing through your soul by gazing dangerously at you. Your mind went on a war with yourself whether you have done something to make him furious but as the danger burst on you suddenly, you weren't able to figure out anything.

He rested back on the couch. His coat was lying on the couch while he had his tie around his neck imperfectly and the upper two buttons were open exposing his chest that can make you go red in just milliseconds but right now the situation was something else. He smirked at your condition.

Tae: Come here.

He ordered you and without your consent, your legs took you in front of him standing at a distance and gazing at the floor. You also didn't know why you were scared for no reason but his piercing gaze is enough to take the soul out of the person's body. Isn't it?

Tae: Where were you?

Y/n: At sh....opping cen...tre

The words struggle to pass through your lips. A phrase made its way out as a stutter.

Tae: I hate it when you stutter while I'm discussing something serious.

Y/n: At shopp...ing centre

Your lips trembled again.

Tae: What were you doing?

Y/n: I w...ent to buy some.. ess...entials...

Tae: Like?

Y/n: My per...son..al stuff.

Tae: Where is it?

Y/n: In the car...

Tae: With whose permission you stepped out of this mansion?

His voice was as deep as the Pacific Ocean at this point. There was no end of his anger and your fear. But you're on your periods girl. You have the right to be moody.

Y/n: I called you a hundred times but you didn't answer and that's not my fault.

You tried to sound normal after mustering up the courage to face him.

Tae: Shut the fuck up. Don't try to tell me my mistake.

Y/n: What do you think about yourself huh?

The scene was changing as now your anger was also taking over you. First, he didn't pick up your call and then he's blaming you.

Tae: Y/n! You are crossing limits!

Y/n: You too Mr. Kim!

Tae: It won't be any good by making me furious so keep that little mouth shut!

Y/n: Do you think I'm your doll? You can't control me Taehyung.

Tae: I can! I'm your fucking husband and I own you so I can!

He stood up right in front of you staring at you in rage. He wasn't in his right mind as words were just slipping out of his mouth. He was so driven by jealousy that he can't mind whatever he's saying. He doesn't mean to control you instead it's for your safety. But he's so flushed with anger that he's letting out the wrong words

Y/n: I won't ever inform you before leaving the house. Go and fuck yourself.

The rage was on its highest level. Both of you weren't able to figure out why you're arguing.

You were indeed angry but soon the emotions changed into a darker one when you noticed him raising his hand at you but with a jerk he hit the vase making it shatter into pieces. Your eyes widened as your heart almost jumped out of your chest.

Y/n: Y...ou tried to....?

Tae: Shut up! Just shut up.. what do you think? You will meet your guys friends without informing me and i would never know?!

Y/n: W...hat?.... You didn't even think twice before hugging Somi SHIRTLESS in front of me. So you don't have any right to forbid me from meeting my friends and family!

Tae: Y/n Don't argue. I might do something which we both will regret.

Y/n: What will you do? You'll slap me? Beat me? Or..... Rape me?!!

The words slipped out like butter not knowing how they hurt him. He felt his world, breath, heartbeats stopping, the moment you said that word.

Tae: You th...ink?

His lips trembled as he fell back on the couch. He couldn't believe his ears.

Tae: LEAVE.

Y/n: I also don't want to stay!

You said and went in your bedroom.

The tension between you both was at its peak. You both were angry but the thing that was eating you up was that he raised his hand at you. He might make the next move as well in future. Your one word was enough to drive him into depression. The one who was being a red head just now was now sitting on the couch thinking where he went wrong.

'I gave her everything. Put her needs and desires before mine. And just because I yelled at her, she thinks I will r....ape her. What am I doing wrong that my own wife is thinking like that'

Hey everyone...
So you might not know that my exams are going on. I told it in my other story "Psycho's First Love". You may go and read it too.

So what do you think will happen now?
A happy ending or sad?
Comment your thoughts on what Taehyung should do now and what Y/n should do now?
Should she leave him?

Meet you soon~ ❤️