Stages of a Relationship

Start from the beginning

You sighed and stood up from the couch before taking your purse and walking out. The guards looked at you and bowed as one of them led you to the car driving it off towards the shopping centre.

Your outfit:

You walked inside the store and searched for the essentials that you needed for tonight's dinner and your periods craving along with the periods essentials

You walked inside the store and searched for the essentials that you needed for tonight's dinner and your periods craving along with the periods essentials. In this rush you forgot your phone in the car while the driver went to have some coffee in the icy weather of Seoul.

Taehyung's POV

Today's meeting was so tiring but it was worth it as we secured another deal for our company leading it to higher success. Loosening my tie, I sat on the couch and opened my phone. As soon as I opened, five notifications popped on.

Tae: Y/n was calling me? And five missed calls?

I quickly dialled her number but she wasn't answering. I tried again and again when I remembered she is on her periods and might be sleeping right now. A smile crept on my face thinking about her small figure curling up on bed while sleeping.

Tae: I'll go early today.

I made up my mind to go early and make dinner for her as in these days she's extremely moody and throws her tantrums on me that I don't care for her and i should marry my work and many more. So this time I won't give her a chance to complain.
I sat on my chair and opened my computer when I received a notification. It was a message from an unknown number.

My eyes widened in rage as I was thinking to spend time with her and here she was enjoying a quality time with her guy friend

A/n POV

He was angry because you went out without informing him and to add fuel to his rage, someone sent him a picture of you having coffee with a guy. His anger was on the top as his eyes became red in rage. He drove his car at full speed driving back to his mansion wanting an answer from you.

Meanwhile.... you had coffee with your cousin Jungsoo. He's your father's brother's son. He had been very close to you since your childhood. He understood you very well from the start. He was the only one who knew what your step mom does with you in the absence of your dad.