"A demon," Sam determined and John nodded. "The Demon?"

"I don't know. Could be he just got careless, he slipped up. Maybe the demon knows we're getting close."

"What do we do?" Dean wondered.

"Now we act like every second counts. There's two hospitals and a health center in this county. We split up, cover more ground. I want records. I want a list of every infant that's going to be six months old in the next week."

"Dad, that could be dozens of kids," Sam said. "How do we know which one's the right one?"

"We check 'em all; that's how. You got any better ideas?"

"No sir."

John nodded at them and they turned back to their cars. John stopped, leaning on his trunk.

Dean turned back as he opened his door and paused. "Dad?"

""Yeah. It's Jim. You know, I can't..." His face hardened. "This ends, now. I'm ending it. I don't care what it takes."

They got back in their cars and pulled back onto the main road, speeding in the distance.

---

John pulled up in front Salvation Children's Hospital. He opened the container between the seats and shuffled through the number of IDs there, selected on, and pinned it to his jacket.

Sam and Tasie were sitting in a filing room and a nurse brought them another load of files. Ethan had fallen asleep in his mother's arms.

"Here you go, officers," the nurse said.

"Thank you," Sam and Tasie replied.

"You're welcome."

Sam continued copying birth certificate information into his notebook.

A pretty receptionist handed a file to a hospital worker, then looked down at her clipboard. She looked up again as Dean and Levi walked in and paused, looking around. He noticed her and raised his eyebrows. Levi let out a sigh, shaking his head.

"Hi," the woman greeted. "Is there anything I can do for you two?"

Dean smiled. "Oh God yes." She smiled and looked down and Dean held up his ID. "Only I'm uh... working right now, so..."

Sam and Tasie, holding Ethan, came out of Salvation Medical Center and Sam flipped through his notebook, then he and Tasie clutched their head as a vision hit them. The Yellow Eyed Demon was in a baby's nursery. They flashed to a mother looking out the window, heard a train, and saw the demon again. As soon as the vision finished, they were able to focus and Sam quickly pulled out a map.

---

Later, they were in a park and Sam was checking his map again. As he did, he got the vision flashes again. He glanced to see his sister was reacting in a similar manner. When it was over, he realized the house from the vision was right in front of him. The woman from his vision pushed a stroller along the road while holding an umbrella.

Sam glanced at Tasie and she nodded.

They approached the woman.

"Hi," Sam greeted. "Here, let me hold that for you. You look like you don't need that anymore."

"Oh. Thanks," the woman replied, closing her umbrella while Sam held her stroller.

He looked inside. "She's gorgeous. Is she yours?"

"Yeah."

Sam looked to the baby. "Oh wow, hi." He turned to the mom. "Oh sorry, I'm rude. I'm Sam. This is my sister Tasie and her son Ethan. We just moved in up the block."