E-40

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

It's been few days they have been staying in Greece and honestly their stay in Greece was so fun like they have went to so many places and enjoyed a lot .

But one thing that soobin can't swallow down his throat about yeonjun and Daisuke well this two have become close friends like within few days and it nothing surprise to others because yeonjun was always been a social butterfly

The reason was Daisuke was much more like yeonjun, extroverted, friendly, cool and cute so yeonjun just get along with him for this , not like he don't pay attention to his husband.

But soobin just can't have it like he feel so jealous whenever he saw yeonjun with Daisuke but he can't even say anything to them because Daisuke was his friend who is always helpful.

Now sitting at the same table at the bar soobin was just watching yeonjun and Daisuke chatting with each other.

Beomgyu and taehyun was talking with each other about how cool the place is and soobin being the introvert, just listening to them and while taking glances over his husband and his friend.

He lean back to his seat as he push his inner cheek with his tongue then looked away from them .

Beomgyu did notice this as he was laughing quietly made taehyun attention went to him with a question look .

"Why are you laughing?" Beomgyu point his finger at soobin who was watching the dancers at the stage with no expression on his face . Beomgyu then point at yeonjun and Daisuke.

"Lol , hyung is suffering alone" taehyun said while laughing as beomgyu was also laughing.

"I guess we can help him" taehyun whispered to him as beomgyu nod his head then turned to them .

"Yeonjun hyung!" Beomgyu shout a little loud Because the place was blazing with loud music. Yeonjun heard him as he turned to him .

Beomgyu point his finger at soobin who was looking at the stage with rage in eyes as yeonjun was cursing him at his mind then turned to his husband.

"Binnie" soobin turned to him as he slowly smiled then said, "Do you want to stay or leave because seems like you're not enjoying the place" yeonjun said with a nervous laugh as soobin secretly rolled his eyes .

"Yeah I am not enjoying here I guess I better take my leave" soobin said and got up from his place but yeonjun hold his hand to stop him .

"Wait why are you leaving alone , I am going with you" yeonjun also got up from his seat and waved at the others and left the place with soobin .

"Daisuke you better pray for you now because it's your luck that your still alive" taehyun said as Daisuke gulped like he understood what happened to the older .

🎉 You've finished reading ━━━𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 :𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐁𝐈𝐍×𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐘𝐔 🎉