E-8

____.____

____________

____
________

Author POV

Beomgyu was walking inside while being zoned out , thinking about Yeonjun, why did the older react like this when he just ask this . He was in his thoughts and he wasn't paying attention who was coming from the other side .

He bumped into that person and it made him come out from his thoughts and lookes up to apologise but when he looked up he saw it's was Doyoung who he bumped into .

"Oh it's you sorry I was not paying any attention" Beomgyu said and was about to leave but Doyoung grab him by the wrist and stopped him .

"Why, was you thinking about something" he said with a small smirk as Beomgyu make a disgusted face and Yanked his hand away .

"It's none of your business if I was thinking about something or dancing with my thoughts, and don't touch me next time" Beomgyu said with a glare and turned to walk away .

"Woah , such an attitude, i like it tho" Doyoung said. Beomgyu chuckled and turned back to him . "Seems like your trying to hitting on me just like your brother" Beomgyu said with a eyebrow raise.

"Then I am saying don't try because I will punch you right on the face and I am  not going regret for punching" Beomgyu said with a smirk and walked away while brushing some of his hair back .

"Such an disgusting human" Beomgyu mumbles while entering Yeonjun room .  The older turn to him with confused look.. "What made you pissed off?" He asked to the younger

"That Doyoung brat, he literally trying to flirt with me , jeez" Beomgyu said and then made a disgusted face.
Yeonjun stared at him when he heard this .

"What's wrong with this both brothers!" Yeonjun said more like a yell . "I am also saying, what's wrong with this Dickheads brothers" Beomgyu replied.

"Leave it , his older brother also try to hit on me all the time" Yeonjun said while arranging some files which soobin just left being messy on the table .

"Why don't you told Soobin hyung about this" Beomgyu asked , Raising a eyebrow.
Yeonjun sigh and turned to him.

"He will not listen to me" Yeonjun replied with low tone as Beomgyu looked at him with more curiosity.

"Why, does he don't care for you?" Beomgyu asked as Yeonjun nod his head in yes .
"It's just an arranged marriage, he don't love me or care about me, he always give me cold shoulder" Yeonjun said and turn to the shelf then place the books on right place.

"But seems like you love him and care for him , aren't you?" The younger said as Yeonjun let out another sigh and look at him . "Yes , you guess right" he said .

"Then...why he behaves like this with you?" Beomgyu asked as Yeonjun looked away from him . "It's a long story Beomgyu, you will get to know about this later" Yeonjun mumbles and went to the drawers and open them to put the accessories at the place .

Beomgyu was staring at his back then looked down , he sighed and started to play with his sleeves . "I am sorry hyung , If I made you uncomfortable with this types of questions" he mumbles and Yeonjun turn to him .

"What, you didn't made me uncomfortable, what are you even talking about Beomgyu, don't think like that" Yeonjun said with a smile and ruffles Beomgyu hairs.

"As you said so" Beomgyu said with a low tone . "But Beomgyu may I ask why happened between you and Taehyun, I mean Taehyun is total Copy of his hyung but he didn't said anything about this today" Yeonjun said with a eyebrow raise.

"I am not weak , who will just stay silent when someone behave rude with me , I straightforwardly told him that don't even try to behave rude with me or I will break his bones just like his car windows" Beomgyu said with arms crossed to his chest .

"Wait! Was that you who destroy his windows glasses" Yeonjun said with eyes widen as Beomgyu let out a nod .

"Oh wow, then now I can understand how you managed to shut Taehyun mouth" Yeonjun said and clapped his hands in Awe .
Beomgyu smiled and Shrugged his shoulders.

"What are you thinking to do now because the room is already clean" Beomgyu said while looking around the room.

"Usually I take Nap at this time because I was always alone as I didn't come out from room when everyone is out because of Dokyoung" Yeonjun said and rolled his eyes .

"I understand, those Dickheads are really annoying" Beomgyu mumbles then got up from his place . "Then let's watch a movie as we both are free now" Beomgyu said and wrapped his arm around Yeonjun shoulder.

"Yeah, sure also I want to know about you" Yeonjun said while going toward the TV That was placed in their room .

"There is nothing special to know about me but I will like to share" Beomgyu giggle as he sat down at the bed , soon Yeonjun Locked the door so Dokyoung just don't disturb him .

He then come and sat at the bed beside beomgyu and started to watch movie as there was already some snacks was in Yeonjun room .

---------

_________

_________

Some Yeongyu moments because I don't know what to do with this part so yeah 😅

And sorry for late update because I was messed up with some account problems yesterday because I just open a second account called:Kkyum_Blue

I am going do update something there like normal stuff and stories related with BTS ships .

If anyone want then can follow me there not like I am active there I most of the time active is here .

Also get used of slow updates because my school is starting so yeah .

The part was boring I know but I can't do with this . Also I am going to log out from this account so if anyone comment then i am going to reply later

So in total your favourite author nim is busy now wait am I anyone favourite author? Don't know .

LOVE YOU MY ALL BLUE LUVIES