E-33

_____._____

___________

.
.
____
_______
.
.
Author POV

Yeonjun was standing at the hallway, being deep of his thoughts. Another sigh left from his lips as he look up to saw jungkook coming out from his office.

"Oh hey Yeonjun" he said but when he saw Yeonjun upset he also sighed. "I know what your thinking Yeonjun" Jungkook mumbles.

"He have only some hours left now right" he said as Jungkook nod his head. "Sadly yes" he replied.

Tears was brimming in Yeonjun eyes as his vision got blurred. "Please Dr Jeon aren't there any way" he said, trying to control himself from not crying.

"We try our best Yeonjun, but we can't find any heart we're sorry" jungkook walked away from there as Yeonjun just stood there.

He wiped his tears and went to Soobin room. He open the door to saw the older laying at the bed while Staring at the celling.

He entered the room and closed the door behind. Soobin turned his head to him when he heard someone entering.

"Oh ..hey where are you had been" soobin asked. "I was around here why do you heed anything " Yeonjun said with a low tone.

"Did you cried right now?" Soobin said as Yeonjun turned to him and shook his head . "No I didn't, what made you think like this" he replied which was a lie .

Soobin let out a chuckle and slowly open his arms . "Come here" Yeonjun walked toward him and sat near the older.

Soobin wrapped his arms perfectly around the younger body and give a peck on Yeonjun forehead .

"You don't need to lie to me, I know you cried , I hope you can able to handle it after some hours , I don't want you to mentally unstable please Yeonjun try to stay strong " soobin mumbles as Yeonjun was already sobbing quietly.

"Shh~ baby don't cry, your my strong baby right, don't cry Yeonjun" soobin whispered into his ear. Even at the end of he still try to comfort Yeonjun which made the younger broke into tears more .

"Stop this soobin please don't leave me" Yeonjun looked up to him and tears was streaming down his cheeks .

Soobin cupped his face and wiped his tears. "I am sorry Yeonjun " Yeonjun hold his hand which was on his cheeks and he was continuously crying .

The older pulled him into a kiss , a soft and passionate kiss which Yeonjun didn't expect a bit but he kissed the older back .

The kiss was short , they both pulled away from the kiss and soobin connect their foreheads together while tears was streaming down from both of their eyes .