E-12

_____._____

_______________

_____
__________

Author POV

Few weeks later

Soobin was finding some files but he can't find them as it made him so mad , he slammed the table so hard in anger and rubbed his forehead in frustration.

Yeonjun enter his office room with coffee for him but he was confused when he saw the older was so mad. He was wondering what made soobin so angry like this .

He know if he saw something now soobin will again scold him but he can't be careless, seeing the look of in older face he can't stop himself.

"W-what happened Soobin, are you finding something" he said , Stuttering his words but the older didn't even bother to answer him or look at him .

Yeonjun then understand that Soobin must be finding some files that was so important so he thought to help him .

He roam his eyes around the room then suddenly his eyes caught a red colour file at the corner of the room , in floor it's must come here by accident

He walked toward the place and placed down the coffee at the table then took the file in his hand . He dust off the file then turn to him .

"Are-e you looking for this" he voiced , making Soobin turned to him and look at the file at his hand . The older gave a cold look then nod his head and take the file from him.

"I think you should have look under the table" Yeonjun said , Letting out a nervous laugh while scratching the back of his neck.

"Did I ask about your opinion huh" soobin replied with cold stare as Yeonjun shook his head in no . "Then shut the fuck up and leave please" He said .

Yeonjun want to say something but he was hesitating to said . Soobin notice it but he didn't even asked about this , if Yeonjun want to say something or not .

"Soobin, I want to say something" Yeonjun mumbles and walked a quiet closer to him as the older just hummed in answer.

"Can you please told Dokyoung to stay away from me, he made me uncomfortable so much, as you know how sensitive I am" Yeonjun said as the older raise his eyebrows and looked at him.

"Do you think I care?sorry I don't have any interest for this, told him by yourself" he said back then again look away .

"But he didn't listen to me!" Yeonjun said but no response, he let out a sigh and walked out of the room .