E-6

____.____

____________

____
________

Author POV

After two days

It's was Taehyun wedding day today with Beomgyu. He was all angry over his dad that he didn't even look at his father face .

"Oh hyung your looking so handsome today~" Sunghoon said with a teasing smile .
"Go away before I kill you" Taehyun glare at his younger brother but not like sunghoon cares .

"I wanna see your fiancé where he is" Hueningkai said with excited voice and it's made Taehyun more annoying.

"Yah! You two stop teasing Taehyun" Yeonjun said and push those two away from Taehyun. "But we're enjoying it" Sunghoon said with a grin .

"Hyung tell them to go away" Taehyun said to Yeonjun as the older smile and patted his head . "It's okay Taehyun calm down , the wedding is about to start" he said and then turn to the two youngest.

"You two come with me" he grab both of them wrist and walked away from there leaving Taehyun alone .

"My brother is looking handsome today" Soobin said while walking toward him with hands inside his pocket.

"Hyung , you Also don't start" Taehyun groaned as soobin sat down beside him . "What should I say then I am also speechless like you" he said .

"I don't know what I am going to do when I will saw him, I didn't even have a clue how he look like" Taehyun said more like a yell.

"Stop yelling in my ears , and do whatever you want I don't care I have my own problems" soobin said with a irritating tone as he rolled his eyes.

Soon the wedding start as Beomgyu enter the hall and walked forward to Taehyun.
Taehyun didn't even bother to look at him but everyone at the hall was mesmerized by Beomgyu beauty.

"O to the m to the g, Why hyungs always got the most beautiful wife's" Sunghoon said while shaking his friend Jake .

"Yah! Stop mixing me like mixer" Jake said and move away from sunghoon.

"Oppa, isn't is that guy who bumped into you that day" Wonyoung said in shock and Yeonjun nod his head while mouth open agape .

"I can't believe my eyes, that guy is so beautiful" hueningkai said but got a glare from his girlfriend and he immediately shut up.

Beomgyu come and stand in front Taehyun and finally Taehyun looked up but don't think he was mesmerized by his beauty because right now he was too angry to notice anything.

The priest start the wedding and the wedding went smoothly without any fuss over it .

Time skip

"Don't try to contact us from now on" Mrs Kim said Beomgyu rolled his eyes and look at her . "I also don't have any reason to contact you guys because I am happy to move away" Beomgyu said with a smirk and left from there .

He got into the car as Taehyun was already inside .
"Hey,you didn't said anything since the wedding start" Beomgyu said but Taehyun ignore him .

"Hey! Don't you remember me?" He asked as Taehyun turn to him with a glare.
"How could I forget you when you destroy my car windows" Taehyun said with a cold tone as Beomgyu grinned at him .

" At least you remember I thought you have weak memory" Beomgyu said while laughing which made Taehyun get more annoyed .

At mansion

When they enter the mansion Taehyun was stopped by Mr choi and his hyung. "What happened now" he asked .

"Sorry to stop you behind but can you give us some moments we need to discuss about something important about work" soobin said as Taehyun nod his head .

"Then let me take Beomgyu to room" Yeonjun said and take Beomgyu with him then walked toward Taehyun room.

"Wow I didn't expect to meet you here" Beomgyu said with a smile as Yeonjun didn't replied anything just walked toward Taehyun room.

At Taehyun room

"Listen Beomgyu, Taehyun is rude and cold person so be careful with this" Yeonjun said as he was worried for this from the start

"Listen Beomgyu, Taehyun is rude and cold person so be careful with this" Yeonjun said as he was worried for this from the start .

"What do you mean" Beomgyu crossed his arms to his chest and look at the older with a pout .

"Well it's a forced marriage by family so Taehyun is furious from the start as he doesn't want this so be careful of him, don't try to make him angry" Yeonjun said with a worried tone .

"I will explain you more at morning" Yeonjun said and beomgyu nod his head .
"But what are you doing here tho?" Beomgyu asked as Yeonjun became upset but then he look up with a small smile .

"I am soobin husband" he replied, Heart feels so heavy to said that . Beomgyu nodded his head and smile at him .

"Don't worry I will be fine" Beomgyu said and give him thumb up. Yeonjun was surprised by beomgyu reaction but he smiled and pat his head .

"Your brave , good night then" he softly said and walked out of the room as Beomgyu waved at him happily then close the door .

He stood near the door and started to think about something then went to bathroom to get change .

After some moments

Taehyun enter the room expect to saw Beomgyu at in front him but the room was empty. "Wait, where is he" he mumbles to himself and walked inside without even closing the door .

Suddenly Beomgyu come from behind and close the door which made noise and Taehyun turn around to saw Beomgyu standing there with smirk .

--------

___________

___________

Vote if u enjoy it

Bye