E-9

____.____

___________

____
_______

Author POV

At night

Soobin didn't come back just because he was out of city . Taehyun is the one who comeback. He was walking inside the mansion, while unfixing his tie .

Beomgyu was at downstairs with others . His eyes caught the silver haired guy entering so he got up and went toward.

"Welcome back!" He said as Taehyun turn to him then walked away ignoring him.  Beomgyu stood there being speechless when Taehyun ignored his existence.

"How can he ignored me like this" Beomgyu mumbles while going toward their room . Yeonjun was looking at them going to upstairs .

At upstairs

Taehyun entered the room after that Beomgyu also enter and knocked on the table to grain his attention to him .

"What do you want" Taehyun mumbles in cold tone as Beomgyu crossed his arms to his chest. "I have one thing to say that how dare you ignored your husband when he greeted you" Beomgyu said .

"I don't want your greetings, And stop showing me your face" Taehyun said with his cold tone . Beomgyu bite his lips then nodded.

"Okay , whatever let me fill the bath for you" Beomgyu said and walked toward the bathroom.

Beomgyu in purpose stepped over Taehyun foot then walked toward the bathroom. Taehyun yell in pain while holding his foot .

"Can't you pay attention when your walking!!?" Taehyun shout then sit down at the bed .

"Sorry I am just too tall to look down!!" Beomgyu yelled back from inside of the bathroom, making Taehyun clenched his fist but can't do anything.

Then the black haired guy come out from the bathroom after filling the bath with warm water .

"Go and take a shower I already fill the bath with warm water, you will feel good" Beomgyu said while giving him a towel .

Taehyun glare at him then took the towel with him and went to the bathroom to take a shower .

Beomgyu come out from the room and went downstairs .
He come and sat down beside Yeonjun while the older was watching something on his phone.

"What you did now" Yeonjun asked when he felt the younger approached beside him .  "Nothing I just stepped over his foot" Beomgyu replied.