E-38

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Next morning after the day of wedding

The sunlight take a peak inside the new couple room , where they both was sleeping peacefully after the "tiring day and night".

The sunlight fall over the older face which made the black haired guy groan in his sleep then slowly open his eyes to get hit by the bright light of the Sun.

He slowly open his eyes and stretch his arms then he turned to his right side to saw his husband sleeping peacefully right beside him .

He smiled and caresses the younger hairs then place his hand on his cheek and it made yeonjun woke up from his sleep then take a look at the older with his half closed sleepy eyes which was the cutest thing of yeonjun whenever the younger wake up at morning.

Soobin can't help but let out a chuckled at his husband then pull him inside his huge arms and place yeonjun head on his bare chest .

"How was your sleep?" He softly whispered while playing with the younger long hairs .
"It's was good but I am still sleepy" yeonjun replied with his sleepy voice and hug soobin to fall asleep again.

The older was admiring the younger suddenly a phone call just thought to interrupted them which made soobin so annoyed .

"Who the fuck did think to call me at this fucking early at the fucking morning, don't they have their own fucking business" he take his phone from the nightstand and check the ID.

he get more annoyed when he saw it was none other then his annoying brother sunghoon, who was calling him . He pick the call and left his phone at his ear .

"GOOD MORNING!" yeonjun get startled by this loud voices and soobin felt like his ear was near to bleed. Because it was not only sunghoon voice but it's was mixed of five voice . That's mean the Youngers Squad are together.

"What the fuck you guys wants?" He asked in so much irritated voice as sunghoon cleared his throat before he starts to talk.

"No I was wondering how you guys was doing, I mean you guys sleep well?" Sunghoon said with a teasing smile and soobin know what he was talking about.

"It's none of your business" the older replied.

"Soobin hyung!" This time it was taehyun who was sitting next to sunghoon and at his lap beomgyu was sitting. At the other side of sunghoon, hueningkai was sitting there while cuddling with wonyoung.

"What you want?"

"I was wondering should I order a new bed for you because I am not sure after yesterday night the bed is okay or neither yeonjun hyung" soobin can hear the teasing tone in the younger voice and others giggling sounds.