E-19

____._____

____________

____
________

Author POV

"I wish you understand me Soobin, you never let me explain a word when I try to convince you that it's just a misunderstanding or nothing, she did it by herself, she stabbed herself but not me then why you never believe to me, I always love you since the day we meet but you always see as your best friend, I never had encouraged to said anything because I don't want to ruin our friendship but because of small misunderstanding it's ruined by itself and left me in suffer, just listen to me for once soobin just for once"Yeonjun was talking to the unconscious older because he know he can't never explain his words to the older if he come to his conscious .

Yeonjun was sobbing quietly, sitting beside the older . He hold soobin hand and lay down his head on his cold hand , tear streaming down nonstop from his eyes .

"I-i never want anything from you because you always spoiled me but now I want on-ne thing that just believe me-e soobin and love me for once" Yeonjun said , heart felt to so heavy . Tears falling at the top of soobin hand .

He closed his eyes and cried until he felt himself sleepy and fall asleep, while still holding soobin hand .

Blinking for several moments, he slowly open his eyes and look at the sleepy Yeonjun beside him, soobin slowly turned his eyes and just stared at the celling.

Next morning

Yeonjun open his eyes when he felt the sunlight hit his face . He groan because of the light coming from out and got up while rubbing his eyes .

He turned to saw soobin sleeping so Peacefully, because of the sunlight he was looking so handsome and dreamy . Yeonjun can't help but stared at the older who look so dashing even when he is sleeping.

"Stop staring at me like this" soobin said with his deep morning voice and open his eyes to look at him .

Yeonjun come back into his sense and look away with red colour painted cheeks .
"I-i wasn't, staring at you" he felt regret to stuttering.

"Then you was scanning me with your fox looking cat eyes" soobin said with a eyebrow raise.

"Huh? W-what" Yeonjun was dumbfounded and was about to say something but soobin cut his words off between by saying.

"Shut up and help me to take a shower and also I am hungry" soobin said all at the same time as Yeonjun just stared at him mouth open agape.

"Did i just tell you a horror story that your looking at me like this like the ghost is me and I am going to kill you then take your soul with me so I can live long huh?!" Soobin said and Yeonjun closed his mouth and shook his head as no.