𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟓

Start from the beginning

"Lead the way."

------------------------

"M-my lady!" Sakura hastily came up to you while you just wore a apologetic smile.

"I am sorry, I am late." You mumbled softly.

"Here, apply it on your wound." you said handing her the herbs you collected earlier.

"It's fine my lady but who is-----"

"Forget it I will apply it for." you crouched down on the ground and applied it to her.

She looked at her bruised skin until she saw something strange, something was written on her skin it said: 'get ready'.

Sakura took a deep breath before realising that they were up to something again.

"Well then let's go." Sukuna finally spoke.

"Why are you in such a haste?" you asked boldly.

"Cause I wanna get the fuck out of here?" a reply was heard.

".......I wanna too," You said softly while making some structure with your hands on the back of your body as if trying to summon something, "SNOW SCOURGE: ICE DRAGONS"

Within a minute two dragons emerged from where you were standing they were coiling against you as if you were their master and them waiting for your command to be fulfilled.

You could see the change in Sukuna's eyes as his pupils grew smaller because it was not a matter of fact that he almost fell for your trick.

You ordered the two dragons to go charge at him and kill him at once, as they complied marching towards him at a speed of current but to your surprise you saw him standing unarmed as if he was totally unbothered by the whole situation.

One of your ice dragons seem to wrap its tail around sukuna trying to strangle him to death while the other one threw blue flames towards.

Everything seemed to go well for you until you heard a chuckle, and then it turning into laughter and slowly transforming into a lunatic laugh.

You felt your breath hitch as you heard a loud yelp, supposedly from one of your dragons.

You didn't want to look back as you knew it waited horor for you.

You could feel that the man behind you was unscathed, walking slowly towards you.

Your destruction walking upto you.

'Who is he?' You thought to yourself.

Were you dying? Is this it? How much power did he even hold to end YOU?
These were some of the thoughts which ran through your head.

'No! Y/N stay calm. You got this. Do not give up this easily, you can't give up this easily!!'

You thought to yourself while slowly reaching for your sword once again and turning to him pointing it towards him.

He looked at you in amusement as he made a "oh?" reaction.

Well, no one could deny the fact that you both were hurting eachother's pride by not giving up so the reaction you earned from him was nothing out of the ordinary.