Chapter 6: The Man Who Speaks In Hands

Start from the beginning

I look at my hands and thought of a plan, I knew that I couldn't climb this first part with my hands, but what if I had something around them? I think carefully and saw that a black layer of metal was now wrapped around both of them, including parts of my forearm.

They had a red line design that made it look cool as well, I jump and grip the rocks and pulled my self up with zero difficulty.

Frisk and MK were amazed at this and I was grateful that I had this magic, even though it doesn't work for all uses such as other weapons. I help them climb down and we were now back on the main path.

Frisk: Amazing! You just keep getting better!

MK: Woah! I didn't know you could do that!

Blue: I can do more as well, but I can't show you right now. Let's keep moving

My forearms return to normal and we continue onto the main path which got darker and darker, it was now an open space around us. We looked to the left and opposite us, but in the far distance, was a castle.

 We looked to the left and opposite us, but in the far distance, was a castle

(The Castle is much further)

The scene....was beautiful, it was something out of an art gallery. I could just stare at it forever if I wanted to, it was truly a masterpiece.....but something tells me that this isn't no ordinary castle.

Blue: Amazing.....

Frisk: It's beautiful, isn't it?

MK: Yo! That's where King Asgore lives!

Blue: So that's the main part of the Kingdom? And where we are headed?

Frisk: Exactly, want to relax here for a bit?

Blue: I don't mind

The three of us sit down and watch the view and castle, we were headed for there, that is where our adventure will end. I wasn't sure if I was ready but I needed to make sure that I was, King Asgore was strong by default and I needed to be strong myself.

The scene and the idea that the end will take place there was unnerving, but I can't really feel it so it will have no effect on me. I will be ready to get through all of my obstacles, nd then I'll need answers for a lot of things because I was still left out of the blue......wait....