At this time, normal residents should have just woken up from the awakened coma for less than half a day, if it weren't for someone like Chu Yunting who was confident in his strength, who would want to go out with him when the food was still sufficient.

Although he has an eye for the male god, he is a little self-conscious if he wants to recruit the male god.

Chu Yunting looked at Ji Chen's cute expression and smiled.

When the end of the world came, what kind of thoughts really came out, the person just now, if he felt right, should be a superpower, but the supernatural ability is much weaker than him, and there is no need to pay attention to him at present, if it is not for the zombies in the corridor just now, whether this person can survive here is unknown.

The two didn't say anything more about this matter, and Ji Chen washed another plate of strawberries and eliminated them with Chu Yunting. Chu Yunting finished eating strawberries, only then remembered to teach Ji Chen to practice sword techniques, he chose a knife technique known for killing moves, although there are only three moves, but the effect is fast and powerful.

Ji Chen has practiced basic physical arts for a month, and his spiritual power is not low, these three moves have some contours after learning in one afternoon, even Chu Yunting was a little surprised, but he didn't expect that this kid was still a martial arts genius.

Ji Chen looked at his appreciative eyes, and his heart was very useful, and he made a table of dishes to treat himself and the male god in the evening. After eating and drinking and resting for a while, he began to practice the advanced basic physical arts again, Chu Yunting looked at his strange movements, very surprised, Ji Chen explained that this was taught to him by his grandfather when he was a child.

Chu Yunting was half-convinced, but did not ask, but followed Ji Chen to do the same action, and found that when doing these movements, there was indeed a feeling of full of power under his body, a bit like the martial arts secret of refining the body.

It seems that Xiao Chen has really practiced.

Ji Chen practiced for another three hours at night, and he was so tired that he fell asleep, but Chu Yunting did not sleep, and after the martial arts broke through the innate, he had a feeling that he would be energetic without sleeping for three or four days. He gently glanced at someone who was sleeping beside him unguarded and still snoring, and continued to meditate, his cultivation secrets were enough for him to reach the innate peak. Chu Yunting followed the exercises above the secret book, let the internal force run along the meridians over and over again, and after running for ten weeks, he suddenly thought, if martial arts can be cultivated, then what about special abilities?

Thinking of this, he suddenly opened his slightly closed eyes.

Ancient martial arts lies in opening up meridians and impacting acupoints, so what about special abilities, how did it come about and what progress did it rely on?

If it was someone else, it would be difficult to find the answer to this question, but Chu Yunting was different, ancient martial arts cultivation to innate, can look inside the body, he closed his eyes again and felt with his heart, the faint divine consciousness that had just formed was released, he vaguely saw that in the depths of his mind there was a hexagonal milky white crystal, around this crystal, there were many thin white lines surging. He tried his best to trace the source of the white thread and found that the white thread was connected to the outside world.

Chu Yunting felt that this was both expected and unexpected.

He quietly felt the white threads, and then slowly manipulated them to make them flow faster, and the surrounding air seemed to merge with his body, and it seemed that even the air had white threads flowing into his body.

The body became very comfortable, just like eating the plants planted by Xiao Chen, and the whole body was full of vitality.

The white lines around the crystal nucleus surged much faster, Chu Yunting felt this mysterious state, I don't know how long time passed, I only felt as if the crystal nucleus in my mind sent a signal that it was full, and my consciousness slowly woke up.

It seems that the power is indeed much more abundant, Chu Yunting narrowed his eyes.

It seems that the power can indeed be cultivated, but he has only touched a little fur now.

No hurry, take your time, he will definitely be able to find a way to make himself stronger. While thinking in his heart, he turned his head and saw that Ji Chen next to him snorted in his sleep for some reason, he couldn't help but touch the white and tender little face, felt a slippery coming from between his fingers, and paused for a long time before he quietly cultivated again. Bookmaker Bar Novel Network novel network novels are the most complete, the fastest update speed, please remember our website: Bookmaker Bar Novel Network! If you forget the URL of this site, you can Baidu: Bookmaker Bar Novel Network, present it immediately! In order to facilitate the next reading, don't forget to bookmark this site!

Recommended reading: Latest Update:

2018 ©

If you don't see the latest chapter, please visit: (PC Version)