Walk to school

Archie's POV:

The next morning

I sat up in bed, I didn't get any sleep at all. I felt paranoid all night, I just decided to get dressed and try and forget about it. I wore some black shorts, a white tank top and I pull Jayden's hoodie back on, since it smells fine.

    I do the stuff I usually do in the mornings. Afterwards I sat at the table and ate, as I was finishing there was a knock at the door. "Coming!" I heard my mom say as she walked to the door. She opened it and said "hello, can I help you?".

     I got up and grabbed my backpack and heard a familiar voice say "Hi yeah um, I'm Archie's friend". Jayden? I thought as I walked over to the door. Sure enough there he was with his backpack. "Oh hey Jayden" I said. "You didn't say you had a new friend" my mom said "my baby has his first friend" she said as she hugged me. Jayden snickered. "Mom stopppppp you're embarrassing me, besides it's no big deal" i said as I got out of her hug. "Come on J, let's go" I said walking out the door. "Bye sweetie, and it was nice meeting you Jayden!" She yelled as she wave at us.

     "Bye mom!" I yelled then Jayden yelled "bye Mrs. Smith It was nice meeting you!" Jayden walked in front of me and turned around facing me, he started walking backwards. "So I'm your first friend?~" he said in a cocky tone. "Yeah so? I've never been interested in making friends" I said with a straight face. "Well I'm honored to be your fir-aHHhHhhhhHHhhHh" he said as he fell backwards.

Jayden's POV:

Man thats embarrassing I thought as I sat on the floor. I looked up at the gingered haired boy in front of me, he had stopped walking. "Pfffft! Hahaha!" He stared laughing. His laugh is kinda... cute? I thought. I shook off that thought quickly no Jayden you're on a mission you can't get distracted. He held out his hand to help me up. "Need some help bud?" He asked as I took his hand. He pulled me up and we got a little close. Maybe too close

     He backed up. "Sorry" he said. "It's fine" I said as we continued walking. I learned a lot about him. He has two siblings. His brother Will is 22 and is the leader singer of a band, his younger Sam brother is 15 and is the golden child apparently. While Archie is 18 and he's the middle child, he has been drawing since he was 6. He gets pretty good grades for a guy who draw's during classes.

(Time skip babes a few months ✌️😗)

     It's been a few months and me and Archie have been hanging out a lot. It was around 10 o'clock and it was second period. We only have first period together so I decided that I was gonna skip second period. I was roaming the halls when I heard voices. "Look at this loser" I heard a voice say. "Yeah" I heard another voice say.

     I peaked around the corner to see three guys one was tall with slicked back black hair and one who was a little shorter than him with messy brown hair. And the third one... wait is that Archie? The tall one held him by his shirt up against a locker and the brown headed boy was laughing. "Let's teach this freak a lesson" the tall one said as he pulled his hand back to punch Archie.

     Archie just closed his eyes. Hm maybe i should do something? I thought as I rounded the corner and said "hey put him down"

Archie's POV:

     Ryan was about to hit me when I heard someone said "Hey put him down". I opened my eyes and all of us turned to see Jayden. "And who are you supposed to be?" Asked James, Ryan's little goon. "I'm his friend and if you don't put him down, you'll regret it" Jayden said as he walked closer to us. "Like hell we're going to p-" James started to say but he was cut of by Ryan "whatever, come on James" he said as he dropped me and started to walk away well that's new, usually people can't stop him that easily-.

     James looked at me, then Ben, then Ryan. Before running after Ryan to catch up. "You ok?" Jayden asked as he helped me up. I just said "I'm fine" as I looked away from him. He put a hand on my shoulder and one on my face. He turned my head to look at him. He started to inspect my face.

     "Is this why you've been getting random bruises and wearing so many bandaids?" He asked. I just gave him a slight nod. "How long?" He asked in a serious tone which was way different then his usual tone. "Maybe about two years now" as I said that he took his hand off my shoulder and my face. "Let's get you to the nurse" he said as he turned around and started walking away. "W-wait! No we can't" I said, fuck I stuttered. He turned back to me and asked "and why not?". "If we do she'll call my mom and my mom will get all worried" I said. "Ok well we still need to bandage you up" he said walk back towards me. "I got a first aid kit in my locker I'll just use that, so you can head to class" I said.

Word Count: 937