Hang out

I just nod and try to go back to what I was doing, and focus on my drawing, but I can feel this kid staring a literal hole in the side of my head. I look back up and raise an eyebrow at him, and he just flashes me a chill pretty boy smile, god why do I have to be a sucker for pretty boys. "So, Archie, wanna be friends?" Jayden asks suddenly, making me almost drop my pencil.

     Friends? He wants to be friends with me? Well I guess one friend couldn't hurt. "Um sure, why not?" I said looking away, smiling as I look down at my sketchbook.

(𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎𝚕𝚢✌️😗)

     It was the end of the day when I was about to take off on my skateboard when I heard someone call my name "Archie! Wait up dude!"
I turn around to see Jayden running towards me, when he catches me he hunches over heavily breathing. He puts his hand up with his pointer finger pointing to the sky, clearly telling me to wait a second. When he finally stood up straight again he blurted out something along the lines of "DOYOUWANNAGOTOTHEPARKWITHME?".

     "Woah slow down dude, what?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Do you wanna go to the park with me?". Wow we just met today and he already wants to hang out after school I sighed and said "well I guess that would be better than staying home alone for hours" I said to myself "so is that a yes?" He asked "yeah, come on blondie" I said picking up my skateboard and walking to the park with him walking beside me.

We talked about video games and sports, sadly. When we got to my park we found a bench to sit at, we talked about our interests, and stuff like that, but it was hard to focus on the conversation with his beautiful brown eyes are looking into my blue eyes, why the hell does he have to be so attractive?

After a good bit of talking he grabs my hand and stands up, pulling me up with him. "Huh?" I say as he chuckles. "We're gonna go get some ice cream, dude" he says as he drags me along the parks path to the small local ice cream shop. I blink a few times as I walk along with him, before stopping. "Wait, dude I ain't got money" He stops and looks at me. "Ok? I was gonna pay for you anyways" he says as he starts dragging me along again, is this what it's like having friends? Damn-. After a good bit of walking we get to the ice cream shop, he goes in and gets me and him an ice cream to share, strawberry cheesecake ice cream to be exact. We start walking while taking turns getting spoons of the ice cream. He let me have the rest of the cone cup.

"Fuck it's cold out here" I muttered as we start walking to my house. Jayden instantly stops me at takes his hoodie off from his waist. "Here," he said as he puts his hoodie in my hand, I really did not expect that, but I just shrug and slip on his hoodie which basically engulfed me causing him to chuckle. I shoot him a dagger look, and he just smiles at me with a raised eyebrow. "Calm down, pretty boy, you look cute in my hoodie" He said with another handsome smile, I sigh and roll my eyes with a smile as we finally get to my house.

     "Welp, this is my place" I say as we get to the front door. "Oh, here's your hoodie back dude" I say as I start to take off his hoodie, which he stops me. "Nah, keep it for a bit, looks better on you anyways" he says  simply giving me a small look up and down with a soft, charming smile, god just his smile could make me melt. I nod and we say our goodbyes, and I walk inside. I shut the door and turned around to see my brothers peaking their heads out of the kitchen. "Was that your boyfriend?" Samual asked. "What no of course not I'm straight" I said walking into the kitchen and get some orange juice from the fridge.

"He's just a friend" I said putting orange juice in a cup. "Pfffft you have friends?!" Will said as he started laughing. "I said friend not friends" I said going up to my room, taking of Jayden's hoodie and tossing it on to my bed. That night I ate dinner with my family like usual and I got ready for bed, I brushed my teeth and hair before going to my room and putting on some basketball shorts and taking off my shirt and started looking for a hoodie to wear to bed, I looked on my bed and saw Jayden's hoodie. I pick it up and take a small sniff of the fabric, still smells like him, shit that was kinda creepy to do-. I shake away those thoughts. "Hmm, he probably wouldn't mind me sleeping in it, right?" I thought out loud about it for a minute or two. "Nahhhhh" I said to myself. I put it on and laid in bed and opened my computer and going to a random game.

Word count: 901