I head back out to the court where Margot is holding a sleeping Spencer. She smiles and stands up walking up to me. I take our daughter from her and she take my duffle bag from me.

"Are you sure you don't want to go out and celebrate with the guys?" She asks and I shake my head putting my free arm around her.

"No, I'd rather celebrate with my family." I tell her and she smiles wrapping her arm around me.

I follow her home just so I know she gets home safe. We both pull into the garage and I get Spencer out of her car seat still sleeping away.

We get her up to her room. While Margot gets her into bed I head to our room down the hall. I'm getting out of my clothes when she enters our room

"I swear she would sleep through a stampede. Kinda like someone else I know." She says giving me a teasing smile.

She walks up to me wrapping her arms around my neck and I wrap mine around her pulling her into me while I'm just in my boxers. She pulls me down to her lips and kisses me. I kiss her back with want and need. Her body is pressed against me and I feel my member getting hard. She feels it and reaches down stroking me and I let out a groan.

She giggles and says "Then I guess we don't have to worry about being too loud then." I lift her shirt off and then quickly work on taking off her jeans and underwear. She's now naked before me.

She kneels down in front of me. Pulling my boxers down let my boner free. I position the tip at her lips and she licked it like an ice cream cone with her tongue. One side then the other. Around in a circle. This way and that, while I gripped my shaft in my fist and worked my hand slowly up and down.

"Do you like that?" She asked coyly, batting her lashes at me.

"Fuck yes. Now open your mouth." She did as I asked, and I pushed my cock between her lips, slowly, inch by inch, until I hit the back of her throat. I feel her choke a bit then I pull out. I slid in the again, only halfway, allowing her to play and tease and suck as I gently flexed my hips. I moving my hands to her head, and I groan as I adopted a quicker rhythm, a harder drive, a deeper thrust.

"You make me so fucking hard," I rasped. "Even when I have all the control, I don't. Every fucking second is a struggle around you."

Her mouth feels so good around me I love seeing her on her knees for me as I fuck her face. I can no longer wait I need to be inside her. I pull away from her and lift her up. Kissing her again tasting myself on her tongue. I lift her up and she wraps her legs around me as I take us to the bed.

I lay her down in the middle of the bed as I climb on top of her and I go to move her up to the pillows on the bed but she stops me, "No no right here. I need you Easton."

I don't hesitate and I line up with her center. I push inside her, "Fuck...Margot so wet for me." I say as I start moving and she lets out a moan. She's so tight around me as I push myself in and out of her.

"Oh god...f-faster!" She says and I do as she asks and I pound into her harder and faster.

"F-fuck Margot I'm close..." I say and she nods, "Me too baby.."

I feel her clench tighter and he legs start shaking. "E..I'm c-coming!" I feel her juices coating my dick as she comes and her loud moans making me shoot my load inside her. "Fuck!" I moan out. I collapse on top of her.

Our heavy breathing is the only sound filling the room. She runs her fingers through my hair to calm me down.

"Thank you baby." I tell her and she laughs, "You're welcome. But baby your starting to crush me plus I need to go to the bathroom."

"Oh right sorry." I say as I slowly pull out of her and I roll over, "will you grab me a wash cloth please?" She throws one at me and I clean myself off.

She comes back in grabbing one of my college shirts that is entirely too big for her but she loves wearing to bed. She throws me my boxers at me and I pull them on.

"That was the best way to celebrate." I say and she cuddles into me as I pull the covers over us.

"Well I'm so glad! I'm so proud of you sweetheart. I saw Mary Kate tonight and I think her sister was with her. What's her name again?" She asks

"Yeah, Elizabeth. They came and congratulated me by the locker room. Did they say hi to you?" I ask running my fingers through her hair.

"No I didn't, I was going too but then Spencer wanted her dad. Didn't you two date in high school?" She asks and I just say, "Yeah we did." She has her head on my chest and is lightly rubbing my stomach just how I like. Her movements slow down and I hear her breathing even out. Her hand stops moving and I know she's fallen asleep.

My brain goes back to seeing Elizabeth tonight I think about the last time I saw her 16 years ago telling me that she wanted to break up. Breaking my heart but I didn't fight for her. I let her go and walk out of my life.

AN: Hey everyone! Hope you enjoy this new book based off of my one shot After All this Time. This will have Margot Robbie, Elizabeth Olsen and Mary Kate Olsen content.