Chapter 170 Playing with You

Start from the beginning

Mo Junlan snorted coldly: "I will not destroy my soul."

Mo Junye said: "My situation is completely different from yours. You did it for fun, but I did it for my own innocence."

Mo Junxie glared at Mo Junlan coldly, gritted his teeth and said, "Shut up."

The last thing he wanted to mention was that Mo Junye once destroyed his soul.

Mo Junlan was not afraid of Mo Junxie's threat at all. He didn't even take Mo Junxie seriously. He snorted and said, "I didn't do it for fun. I took out a wisp of my soul for little Mo'er." Those who go to Earth and have no disciples like you will not understand my feelings of being a teacher."

Mo Junye smiled coldly: "Look at yourself, is there anything about you that looks like a role model for others?"

Mo Junxie echoed: "You don't know how to teach your disciples at all."

Mo Junlan said dissatisfiedly: "Why can't I teach my disciples? Have you not seen how well I teach my disciples?"

Mo Junye glanced at Rong Qingmo, smiled, and said: "Your apprentice has learned all your shortcomings. As for your advantages, I haven't discovered even one of them yet."

Mo Junxie turned to look at Rong Qingmo and asked with a smile: "Crybaby, tell me what's good about your master?"

"You are the crybaby, and your whole family is a crybaby." Rong Qingmo shouted back angrily.

Mo Junxie sighed and said in a pitiful tone: "If nothing else, this kid's temper is exactly the same as his master's."

Rong Qingmo glared at Mo Junxie again and said contemptuously: "That's because you are all orphans, so no one loves you. My master is much happier than you."

Although Master is unreliable, he cannot be belittled by others.

Mo Junxie smiled slightly, raised his lips and said, "Little Mo'er, didn't I tell you that I'm not an orphan?"

Rong Qingmo: "..."

Mo Junxie said slowly: "I have been reincarnated before, and happened to be reincarnated into a good family. My two fathers are still alive and well."

Ling Moye and Mo Junye stopped talking.

Mo Junlan smiled and said, "I know who his two fathers are."

Mo Junxie's eyelids couldn't help but twitch.

Mo Junlan smiled and said: "I once used the ability to rewind time and saw Mo Junxie's experience when he was reincarnated. Although he had two fathers, he was almost tortured to death by his own father."

Mo Junxie looked at Mo Junlan and said in a cool tone: "To each other."

Mo Junlan: "..."

Mo Wushuang listened to their words without any interest, and then started playing the piano again.

However, Lin Moyu listened with some interest and said: "How come you were almost beaten to death by your own father?"

"It's all a misunderstanding."

Mo Junlan and Mo Junxie answered in unison.

"Actually, it's nothing. There are people who are worse off than us!" Mo Junlan said with a smile: "There was a person who was first abandoned by his father, and then poisoned to death by his father. He could not live in peace after his death, and his body was chopped into pieces. Several paragraphs were thrown away to feed the monster."

Ling Moye: "..."

"Who?" Lin Moyu was shocked.

This is so fucking miserable!