Chapter 66: Arriving at Deserted City

"Those who smell this spice will release the greatest desires in their hearts." Mo Wushuang looked at Lin Moyu's face and explained lightly: "What did you want to do just now?"

When Lin Moyu heard this, he said without hesitation: "I just wanted to strip you naked."

Mo Wushuang: "..."

Lin Moyu asked Mo Wushuang in confusion: "But why didn't you get hit?"

Mo Wushuang replied: "Because I have no desire."

Lin Moyu: "..."

Mo Wushuang continued: "And my physical strength has the power to purify. Drugs of this level have no effect on me."

Lin Moyu looked at Mo Wushuang and suddenly said a little speechlessly: "So you are using me to test drugs again?"

Mo Wushuang glanced at him lightly and said in a calm tone: "You can't die."

Lin Moyu took a deep breath, but his face could not help but twist slightly, and said: "For you, as long as you can't die, is that okay?"

Mo Wushuang nodded.

Lin Moyu looked at Mo Wushuang and said in a faint tone: "What if I die or not?"

Mo Wushuang thought for a while, and then replied very seriously: "I am sensible and will not let you become half-dead."

As for others, that's not necessarily the case.

Anyway, he would not let Lin Moyu look half-dead.

Lin Moyu chuckled and said, "Then should I thank you for your sense of propriety?"

Mo Wushuang shook his head and said, "No need to thank you. After all, you can't die just yet, and I don't want to take care of you for the rest of my life. It's too troublesome after all."

Lin Moyu couldn't help but put his hand on his forehead. He was indeed a heartless and heartless person, and her words could make people angry to death.

Fortunately, he was used to it and his heart's endurance was strong enough.

Otherwise, he would have vomited blood and died.

Another month passed like this, and Mo Wushuang and Lin Moyu were finally leaving for Changhuang Ridge to participate in the martial arts conference.

After more than half a year, Mo Kuangyun and You Xiaoan's cultivation levels have improved a lot, because they have completely absorbed the medicinal power of bark pills.

The name Bark Pill was the name given by the two of them to the pill refined by Mo Wushuang.

Mo Kuangyun's current cultivation level is at the Sky Profound Realm, while You Xiaoan is at the beginning of the Earth Profound Realm.

It can be seen that the bark pill refined by Mo Wushuang is indeed extraordinary.

But it's a pity that after Mo Wushuang refined it once, he never refined it again.

But they also know not to be too greedy. Although they are quite greedy, they cannot force it.

Linlang City is still far away from Changhuang Ridge, so they all set off early.

Before setting off, Lin Moyu bought a flying car.

The carriage is a mysterious weapon that can float into the air using mysterious coins, and the person responsible for pulling the carriage is a flying monster.

The monster has been tamed and is therefore obedient.

Mo Wushuang and Lin Moyu were both sitting in the carriage, while Mo Kuangyun and You Xiaoan were driving outside the carriage.