Chapter 120 The Third Leg

"He can't die for the time being." Mo Wushuang explained: "He still has a little use."

Yue Wuyan: "..."

"This is a private matter between our Xinggang Valley and Poyun Pavilion. Your Spirit Sword Sect has no right to interfere." The disciple who was knocked away said angrily to Mo Wushuang.

Mo Wushuang ignored the angry disciple. He turned to look at Yue Wuyan, seemingly surprised: "So you are from Poyun Pavilion."

"What happened to Poyun Pavilion?" Yue Wuyan felt that Mo Wushuang's words seemed a bit strange.

Mo Wushuang said calmly: "No wonder you are so thick-skinned. I know a person who is the young master of Poyun Pavilion, but he is very shameless."

Yue Wuyan: "..."

Lin Moyu nodded and said: "You are indeed very shameless, your face is thicker than the city wall."

"You..." Yue Wuyan couldn't help but twitch the corner of her mouth, and said speechlessly: "Just tell me that I am shameless."

Mo Wushuang said expressionlessly: "You are indeed quite shameless."

Yue Wuyan: "..."

"Hurry up and finish your matter." Lin Moyu said impatiently to Yue Wuyan.

Yue Wuyan took a deep breath, and then broke the neck of the person in her hand.

After throwing away the body, he moved out of the way and killed all the remaining people in Xinggang Valley.

As for the people from Poyun Pavilion who were saved by him, they were just about to say thanks when Mo Wushuang suddenly made a move.

A silver thread suddenly flew out from Mo Wushuang's sleeve, and then tied up Yue Wuyan's body.

Before they had time to speak, Mo Wushuang teleported away with Lin Moyu and Yue Wuyan.

After all, it's best not to let others know what they will say later.

After teleporting to a deserted open space, Mo Wushuang still didn't let go of Yue Wuyan.

Yue Wuyan looked at them and said directly: "Do you have anything to ask me?"

Mo Wushuang also asked very straightforwardly: "How to return to the Nine Heavens Realm?"

Hearing this, Yue Wuyan looked at Mo Wushuang in surprise and asked, "You don't know?"

Mo Wushuang frowned slightly and asked, "Isn't it strange?"

Yue Wuyan nodded and said: "I think it's quite strange. It's normal for most people not to know, but you..."

"What's wrong with me?" Mo Wushuang looked at Yue Wuyan indifferently.

Yue Wuyan looked at Mo Wushuang's face with complicated eyes, and said: "You... you can tell at a glance that you are from a big family. Those immortals may not know, but if you say you don't know, I would be a little bit embarrassed." Believed."

Mo Wushuang looked at him with a strange expression: "How do you know I'm not a Sanxian?"

In the Nine Heavens Realm, all the scattered immortals are people who have no family power to belong to.

But they must abide by the rules set by the Heavenly Palace.

Yue Wuyan explained: "Your temperament is not the same. I have met many loose immortals. Although among them, they are not without temperament, but they still lack an innate noble spirit." ."

Mo Wushuang: "..."

Yue Wuyan looked at Mo Wushuang and chuckled: "From the first time I saw you, I knew that your status in the Nine Heavens would not be too low."