Chapter 69 Strange Rules

Bai Qingyi said slowly: "Yuanling Continent belongs to a world with many sects, headed by five major sects. The five major sects are Lingjian Sect, Tianxin Sect, Xuandao Sect, Xinggang Valley, and Poyun Pavilion. The martial arts conference is co-hosted by these five forces, and the purpose is to select talents."

Lin Moyu frowned slightly and asked, "Do I have to join one of the forces?"

Bai Qingyi explained: "Of course you can choose not to join those forces, but if you don't join those forces, you won't be able to go to Yuanling Continent."

Lin Moyu's face darkened.

Bai Qingyi added: "If you want to walk in Yuanling Continent, you must hold an identity card, and those who do not have an identity card will be hunted down no matter where they go."

Mo Wushuang asked: "How can I get an identity tag?"

Bai Qingyi replied: "Only those who join a sect will have an identity card, so there are almost no casual cultivators in Yuanling Continent."

Mo Kuangyun couldn't help but mutter: "What a strange rule."

Bai Qingyi shrugged and said: "So when you arrive in Yuanling Continent, every time you meet someone with an identity card, there is a force behind them."

Lin Moyu thought for a while, and then asked: "Are there ordinary people in Yuanling Continent?"

Bai Qingyi smiled softly, curled her lips and said, "Of course there are ordinary people, and there are quite a few of them."

You Xiaoan asked curiously: "Are those ordinary people also going to join some sect?"

Bai Qingyi shook his head and said: "The rules about identity cards are only for monks. The reason why such a strange rule was set up in the first place was to protect ordinary people. If monks want to live an ordinary life, You must first abolish your own spiritual roots."

Mo Kuangyun frowned and said, "It seems that this Yuanling Continent isn't that good either."

Bai Qingyi said: "There is another rule. Monks in Yuanling Continent are not allowed to attack ordinary people."

Lin Moyu smiled coldly and said sarcastically: "Although this kind of rule ensures the safety of ordinary people, how is it unfair to monks?"

Bai Qingyi said helplessly: "This kind of rule has been around for tens of thousands of years. Even if you want to change it, it is not easy. You don't know how stubborn those old guys in Yuanling Continent are."

Mo Wushuang didn't really care about the rules of Yuanling Continent. He looked up at Bai Qingyi and suddenly asked: "What is the world above Yuanling Continent?"

Bai Qingyi shook his head and said: "I don't know about this, but some old monsters in Yuanling Continent should know."

Mo Wushuang asked again: "Which sect do you think is the best?"

Bai Qingyi said without hesitation: "Of course Poyun Pavilion."

Mo Wushuang said calmly: "Are you from Poyun Pavilion?"

Bai Qingyi blinked his eyes, looked excited, and said to Mo Wushuang: "Wu Shuang and I have a close connection. I am the young master of Poyun Pavilion. If you return to Poyun Pavilion with me, no one will dare to bully you in the future. Yours, and I will also give you the best things. After I take over the position of Pavilion Master, you will be inferior to one person and superior to ten thousand people in Poyun Pavilion."

Mo Wushuang glanced at him with an indifferent expression and said in a cold tone: "Don't worry, I will definitely not go to Poyun Pavilion with you."

Bai Qingyi: "..."