Chapter 23 Musical Battle

Lu Zhiyuan's embarrassment did not affect Mo Wushuang, he was already planning to leave here.

Lin Moyu didn't say anything, and just followed Mo Wushuang silently.

Although Lu Zhiyuan was ignored again, he was thick-skinned enough, so he continued to follow them.

But then, Lin Moyu also adopted a similar attitude to Mo Wushuang and ignored Lu Zhiyuan.

Nearly half a month passed, and everyone was forced to leave the Yunxia Secret Realm.

Since then, Yunxia Secret Realm has been closed again.

However, as soon as Mo Wushuang and Lin Moyu came out of the Yunxia Secret Realm, they were surrounded by a group of people.

The people surrounding them were from the Qianyin Sect and the Lin family.

Lin Moyu had already expected this situation, so he was not surprised.

Mo Wushuang still looked indifferent, and there was no emotion in his eyes. He was like a piece of ice that would never melt, so cold that it made people shiver.

Lu Zhiyuan had a sad face.

"Lin Moyu, you are simply stubborn and have tried to murder the children of the Lin family again and again. For the sake of the head of the family, I have already let you off once before. I didn't expect that not only did you have no intention of repenting, you even intensified your efforts to join forces with outsiders. Let's continue killing people of the same clan together. I really regret not killing you, this scourge." The person who spoke was one of the elders of the Lin family, named Lin Jian. His cultivation level was at the beginning of the Tianxuan realm. The aura on his body was very strong, especially when facing Lin Moyu, he did not even restrain his pressure, and his eyes were glaring at Lin Moyu fiercely, full of murderous intent.

Lin Moyu's face turned pale, but she still said, "You and I... are no longer of the same race."

"You are such a scourge, you are simply ignorant." Lin Jian said angrily.

Lin Moyu smiled coldly and did not reply.

"The disciples of the Qianyin Sect who entered the Yunxia Secret Realm were all brutally killed by you. This sect leader will definitely ask you to recover this debt." The person who spoke this time was the sect leader of the Qianyin Sect, named Ji Qianchen, she looks very beautiful and wears a light blue dress, but her cultivation level is not low at all. After all, she is the master of a sect.

She held a guqin in her hand, which was her weapon. Her expression was gloomy and cold, and her whole body was filled with a murderous aura that was as real as substance.

Beside her, Lin Moyu saw a familiar figure, Hua Yue.

Huayue's face was also very ugly, but there was a trace of pride in her eyes.

Her master would definitely kill the man in white and Lin Moyu if he took action himself.

"There is an evil ghost sealed in the Yunxia Secret Realm, and you Qianyin Sect people want to unblock the evil ghost and use it for your own use, shouldn't you die?" Lin Moyu said coldly, "What's more, you Qianyin Sect members People want to kill us and silence us, should we just stand there and be killed by you?"

When Ji Qianchen heard this, her expression changed slightly, but her eyes became colder and gloomier, and she shouted angrily, "This is simply nonsense."

"Our Qianyin Sect is an upright person, how could we do such a thing?" Hua Yue said without changing her expression, "You are clearly slandering our Qianyin Sect and want to avoid punishment."