Chapter 136 Lotus Power

Yue Wuyan's face was pale. He looked up at An Zun with a sad expression and said, "Father, if I die, does it mean that I have returned the grace of raising you to you?"

An Zun glanced at him and said in an indifferent tone: "You can choose not to die."

Yue Wuyan smiled bitterly and said, "Father, I don't want to force anyone."

So he would rather die.

This is a matter of principle for him.

An Zun sneered, curled his lips and said, "Then you can just go together."

Gui Huansheng chuckled and gloated: "You can't be born on the same day, but you can die on the same day. I think Wuyan will be very happy. As a good friend who has known each other for many years, I can feed your corpses after you die." Go into the mouth of the same dog, and in this way, we can be together forever."

Mo Wushuang looked up at Gui Huansheng and said calmly: "I don't want to be with him."

Gui Wangsheng sneered coldly and said, "It's not up to you."

Mo Wushuang looked at him with cold eyes and said indifferently: "Why are you more annoying than Yue Wuyan?"

Yue Wuyan: "..."

Should he be happy?

After all, he was finally not the person Mo Wushuang hated most.

Gui Huansheng's face was slightly distorted, and he smiled coldly: "You brat, you are about to die, and you still dare to provoke me? Could it be that you want to suffer a little more before you die?"

Mo Wushuang gave him a cold look and said nothing, but directly used the power of his soul to attack Gui Huansheng.

Gui Huansheng's cultivation level is not even considered in the ninth level of heaven. The moment Mo Wushuang attacked him, he had already noticed it.

However, after being attacked by the soul power, he did not react quickly enough, and was invaded by Mo Wushuang's soul power into the sea of ​​consciousness.

Mo Wushuang's soul power, like his character, was extremely cold.

Even though Gui Huansheng had put up a defense, he was still chilled by Mo Wushuang's soul power.

This is a real chill all over the body, the whole body is cold, and even the skin is stained with a layer of frost.

Gui Wansheng shuddered again.

The opponent's strength is really too cold.

Anzun glanced at Gui Huansheng, then moved his gaze to Mo Wushuang, and then directly cut off Mo Wushuang's soul power.

Mo Wushuang looked at An Zun expressionlessly and said nothing.

An Zun looked at Mo Wushuang coldly and said solemnly: "Your soul power is really special."

Gui Wansheng's face was very gloomy, and he said angrily: "Pavilion Master, I want to teach him a lesson."

An Zun lowered his eyes and said, "You can do whatever you want, but don't kill people."

"Yes!" A look of ecstasy suddenly appeared on Gui Wansheng's face, and then he looked at Mo Wushuang with evil intentions.

Yue Wuyan's expression couldn't help but change, and she quickly knelt down in front of An Zun and said, "Father, can you let him go? There are only three days left..."

Anzun said in a cold voice: "I have given you a choice, but if you choose to die, what does it have to do with me?"

Mo Wushuang looked coldly, looked at An Zun indifferently, and asked in a calm tone: "Is your brain sick? I have heard a saying that tiger poison cannot eat its seeds, and you actually want to kill your own righteous Son? Does that mean that you are actually worse than a beast? This is the first time I have seen a guy like you."