Chapter 104

But now Mo Wushuang needs to survive the thunder tribulation first.

Fortunately, the exit is here. If it were on a busy street, innocent people might be affected during the thunder tribulation.

When she saw the sky was covered with dark clouds, Lin Moyu wisely stayed away from Mo Wushuang.

The thunder calamity came so fiercely that within a hundred miles, the sky was completely black.

Among the dark clouds, lightning and thunder kept coming.

The rumbling thunder was even more deafening.

The momentum is huge!

However, when the thunder tribulation comes down, it is neither painful nor itchy for those who are overcoming the tribulation.

Mo Wushuang summoned his golden thunder and lightning, and then swallowed up all the lightning disasters that fell from the sky.

Lin Moyu, who was standing not far away, saw this scene and couldn't help but sympathize with the laws of heaven in Yuanling Continent.

They must be unlucky to encounter such a strange monk like Mo Wushuang.

There is probably no one like Mo Wushuang who has survived the thunder tribulation before.

In less than half an hour, the dark clouds in the sky dispersed.

And Mo Wushuang also successfully survived the thunder tribulation, and even swallowed up all the power of the thunder tribulation.

Just when Lin Moyu was about to walk towards Mo Wushuang, she saw another small thunder and lightning strike in the clear sky.

He still shot towards Mo Wushuang.

Mo Wushuang stretched out his hand to catch the lightning, and even crumpled the ray of lightning into a ball.

Lin Moyu: "..."

The thunder tribulation is over.

But the last ray of thunder and lightning should be Tiandao venting his dissatisfaction.

But in the end, it just became a toy in Mo Wu's hands.

The dignity of the laws of heaven!

It seems it can't be found.

After Lin Moyu walked to Mo Wushuang, she asked, "How do you feel?"

Mo Wushuang answered truthfully: "I don't feel anything."

Lin Moyu looked at the thunder and lightning in Mo Wu's hands, raised her eyebrows, and said: "Your behavior seems to be provoking the laws of heaven in Yuanling Continent."

Mo Wushuang frowned and said, "I didn't provoke it."

Lin Moyu sighed: "But in its view, your behavior is undoubtedly provoking it!"

"Really?" Mo Wushuang looked at him doubtfully: "I thought it was playing tricks on me!"

Lin Moyu: "..."

He felt that if the law of heaven heard Mo Wushuang's words now, he would probably be angry and cry.

Mo Wushuang said calmly: "But my strength has improved a lot."

Lin Moyu smiled sincerely and said, "Congratulations."

Mo Wushuang's icy eyes turned, stared at Lin Moyu, and suddenly asked: "When you go through the thunder tribulation, do you need my help?"

Lin Moyu nodded and said, "Okay!"

Then the two of them flew in the direction of Holy Moon City.

However, before they flew near Holy Moon City, they met two people who impressed them deeply.