Chapter 105 Too dangerous

Because he didn't want to pay attention to Xia Jian anymore, Mo Wushuang took Lin Moyu's hand and teleported away.

Seeing the two people disappear into thin air in front of him, Xia Jian couldn't help but be stunned for a moment.

Xia Liu couldn't help rolling his eyes, and said in a very disgusting tone: "Everyone who has no future has already left."

Xia Jian frowned, then glared at Xia Liu, and said in a dissatisfied tone: "It must be because they don't like you, so I am also disliked."

When Xia Liu heard this, he immediately retorted angrily: "You fart, people simply dislike your talkativeness and are annoyed by you, so they just teleport away."

Xia Jian stared at Xia Liu and said in an unhappy tone: "You fake grandfather, how dare you put the responsibility on me? I am so handsome and powerful, they will definitely not dislike me, so The only person who is despised is you, the old man."

"You fake grandson is the most unfilial, I will beat you until you can't get up today." After Xia Liu said angrily, he rushed towards Xia Jian.

"Just hit him. Do you think I will be afraid of a fake grandfather like you?" Xia Jian did not avoid him, but went straight to meet him.

They are actually used to having fights every three days.

If they don't play for a long time, they may feel uncomfortable all over!

After Mo Wushuang teleported away with Lin Moyu, he flew back to Lingjian Sect with his sword.

The time to go back is much faster than the time to come.

It only took them ten days to return to Lingjian Sect.

Mo Ranqing did not interfere with Mo Wushuang's affairs, which was in line with Mo Wushuang's wishes.

However, Lin Moyu took the initiative to tell Yuan Qianyu about the people they killed in Xingang Valley.

Lin Moyu wanted to know how Yuan Qianyu would react.

In the end, Yuan Qianyu didn't care at all.

So Lin Moyu also fell silent.

However, Yuan Qianyu was very happy about Lin Moyu's improvement in cultivation, and he even felt a little more favorable towards Mo Wushuang.

After spending another half month in Lingjian Sect, we ushered in the competition between the major sects.

The abbreviation is the Sect Competition.

As long as they belong to the second-rate or above forces, they can participate in the sect competition.

And each force can send twenty people to participate in the sect competition.

The top two hundred who win the sect competition can enter the most mysterious ancient holy land in Yuanling Continent.

This ancient holy land has existed since ancient times, and it is still producing countless treasures of heaven and earth.

It is said that during the last trip to the ancient holy land, someone got an elixir inside.

After that person took the elixir, his cultivation level skyrocketed to the realm of creation.

The man who ate the elixir came from Xinggang Valley, his name was Zhang Feng, and he is now an elder of Xinggang Valley.

Lin Moyu was listening to Yuan Qianyu talking about the sect competition. When he mentioned the elders of Xinggang Valley, Lin Moyu suddenly laughed and said, "By the way, the person you and Mo Wushuang killed was Zhang Feng's grandson."

Unparalleled RebirthOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara