Acceptance

Sunday (next day)

POV Miss K

Last night Sarah was a little upset about the fact that Lena had consumed alcohol, without us knowing. I, on the other hand, was even more upset because Franziska had brought Lena home. And 100% something happened between them in the car, because when Franziskas car stood in front of our house it took about 5 minutes before Lena came out. The smile on Lena's face was also a clear proof.

Now Sarah and I were cleaning the kitchen as Lena came downstairs.

Lena: Ähm next week I need to be at my home.

Miss K (Fiona): When exactly? So we can drive by and you can search your thinks together that you need for here.

Lena: This is not what I meant

Lena: I need to be there overnight and in the morning of course also.

Sarah: Why?

Lena: Because of my dog, its my week, so my job to care for her. I miss her I want to see her and spend my time with her. Because of you I didn't saw her the hole week.

Fiona: Okay come down, if you really need to be at your home, you can be there.

Lena: Tha....

Sarah: But just till Wednesday

Lena: What?

Sarah: Either you accept this or we won't let you be there at all

Lena: I can't accept that,

Fiona: But you will!

Lena: I need to be there, if I'm not she will be alone.

Fiona: Till Wednesday! Than you will come back to us, you can take Amy with you.

Lena: Wow. Why can't I be at home for a week?

Fiona: Your are at home.

Lena: No I'm not. This will never be my home! Any your aren't my parents.

POV Lena

All of the sudden you heard a door slamming, I looked around and noticed that Miss. R was no longer in the living room. Why did she leave? Did she slam the door? Now Miss K looked at me disappointed.

Miss K: Why can't you accept us. We love you, but you do anything in your will to go against us.

Lena: Yeah maybe because you forced me to this all.

Miss K: Was the last week that bad with us?

She just looked at me with sad eyes, I didn't know how to answer. She gave me a small sad smile and turned toward the office, where also Miss R needed to be. She left me standing there all alone

Later in Lena's room

It now been 2 hours since the incident, I feel bad for what I said. I know that Miss R was crying in the office, because as I was standing in the living room alone and didn't know what to do, I heard her crying and Miss K comforting her. I'm really sorry. I don't know how do go to them without it being awkward. Maybe it will make them happy if I call them Mommy and Mami for now on. I will just go downstairs and address them like that, tell them how sorry I am and all will be fine again. It looks like I will be here for a long time. I don't think I will ever be living at my house anymore. How long will I last here, without getting on they bad side.

When I opened my door, Miss. R was already standing in front of my door, her eyes were still red and shining from crying, I looked at her, she was already looking at me. I didn't really think, I took a step towards her and threw my arms around her, snuggling into her front at the same time as tears began to stream down my cheeks.

Lena: Mommy, I'm sorry

She put one hand on my back and pressed me against her, the other gently stroked my head.

Miss R: It's okay

POV Miss R

Lena was very clingy till the evening. I'm not complaining and I think Fiona doesn't either, it's something different because big her is usually always very distant. I was earlier really upset, it kind of hurt me the way she was saying all that staff. But now I'm happy, I think that perhaps this incident has even helped us in some ways. Now we are driving Lena to her house and won't see her till tomorrow morning but maybe its better that she is sleeping 3 Night there. Maybe a week straight away at the beging was too overwhelming for her.

As we arrived at her drive way, it was harder to say goodbye as I though.

Miss R: Before you go in, maybe we could exchange phone numbers

Lena nodded and dictated her number to us.

She was still sitting on the back seat in the middle, instead of getting out she leaned forward, so her head was between ours. And then she gave us each a kiss on the cheek. To say I was shocked is an understatement.

Lena: Bye, see you guys tomorrow. Thanks for driving me

Before we could get the chance to say goodbye she was out of the car and towards her house.

POV Franziska

I'm on my way to Lenas. I'm really looking forward to it. This will be our first night together, not like that. We are still just friends officially. My friends ship us totally, I think her friends do it also but not so obviously. Normally I'm super nervous when it comes to the term relationship, but with Lena its all so different

She opened me the door and I couldn't look away, she was so beautiful, so stunning!

Lena: Come in!

She smiled at me like a Idiot, a cute Idiot

I thought at the beginning it would be weird between us, because of the kiss, but it was even better than I could ever imagen. Our relationship level got even higher, It was as if we had had such a close relationship for years, there was no "first strange kiss" our first kiss was just so special, the best kiss I ever had and I wandet another one. So I took the opportunity as we went to her room, her dog casually walking behind us. I gently turned her towards me and then kissed her passionately while pushing her onto the bed. This kiss was even better as the first one, it had more passion and more feelings were involved. After this wonderful kiss we laid next to each other, Amy, her dog took this opportunity to lay between our feet.

Franziska: I need to be at School by 7:40 tomorrow, is it okay if we drive early?

Lena: Yeah of course. Better as last week, there we needed to drive by 7:20

Franziska: So we will be going around 7:35

She nodded, pulling the covers back over us. After just a few seconds, we both turned to face one another. I slowly pulled my arms around the two of us, as I gently moved my hand to her face and brushed her hair away