Accepting it?

POV Lena

Today is Saturday, it's not just the weekend but my first weekend with Miss K And Miss R.

You could say I was quite surprised that no one woke me up, it was 10am, normally I sleep on weekends till noon. But I'm sure they wouldn't let that happen when I'm with them.

I didn't think it was necessary to get ready now, so I just went downstairs where Miss K and Miss R were already standing in the kitchen and greeted me warmly with a hug and a kiss on my head

Miss K: Do you want warm milk?

Lena: Actually, could I have a caffe today

They just looked at me

Miss R: Why?

Lena: I didn't sleep that well and I'm still tired, if I would drink warm milk I will fall asleep again

Miss K: Okay, if you think it helps, but you will drink coffee with milk!

Miss R: And if your sleepy you can always take a nap.

They smiled at me, like it was wonderful to take naps

Lena: Can I just have a macchiato?

Miss R: Of course

As they prepared my caffe, I got myself seated on a chair that was by the kitschen island

Miss R: You know Monday gets closer.

Lena: And?

Miss R: Maybe it would be easier for you if you started practicing now.

Lena: For what?

Miss K: To call us Mommy and Mami

Please don't remind me, I said annoyed, while getting my coffee placed bevor me.

Miss R: Don't you think it will be better for our situation?

Lena: Better in what context!

Miss K: Maybe it helps little you and big you to be more comfortable around other person.

Lena: Why should this help me? It doesn't make any sense. That's what embarrasses me more than anything else in front other people

Miss R: Lena, please don't see it always like that.

Lena: How am I supposed to see it?

Miss R: More openminded maybe.

Lena: Can we talk about something else please?

I can't hear it anymore. Why don't they understand that I don't want to be little in public!

Till afternoon it was like. They either spoke again about how great it would be if they were in public or how our relationship would improve if I call them mommy and Mami. I was so happy when mine friends textet me, Lou want to have a little party by her and invited some people. So of course I took this as a chance to get away from both of them. I told them first that I was going to Lou in the evening. I didn't see the enthusiasm on their faces, but this doesn't really betters for me. As a replay they just told me to be home at 11 p.m. I personally, think it's a bit early for the weekend. But if I discuss it now with them, they will definitely not let me go anywhere. So I just let it be.

Around 7 p.m. Franziska and Luis, a friend of mine, picked me up and we drove together to Lou.

I must say the party was good for me. It took my mind of for a while and spending time with my friends is always the best. Most of the time we were siting on a large table all together: Franziska was sitting next to me, her arm was the hole time around me, because whenever I wanted to lean forward to follow the conversation more, she pressed me back to yourself. At the end I was kind of cuddled into her. My back was leaning on her front and she held my hand in hers.

Of course we drunk some alcohol, but not much. It wasn't really like a party we normally drew. We just sat there and talked, if someone talked about something bad, sad or such things we drunk all a shot together.

Around 10:30 I needed to go, so I stood up.

Johanna: Where are you going?

Lena: I need to be at home by 11 p.m.

Lou: What??? It's a Saturday

Lena: Don't you need to be home early too?

Lou: Yeah but at 12 a.m. At least I got a hour more than you

Tony: For weekends it's really early!

Jan: Yeah! Weren't they young too. No one goes at 10, to be at home on time.

Lee: What are you all talking about?

Now I realized that Lee, Luis, Leon, Lucy, Skylar and Nayla don't know about my living situation.

Lena: I live with Miss K and Miss R together!

Leon: You what?

Franziska: You know the house where we picked up Lena?

Luis nodded

Franziska: That's Miss K and Miss Rs house.

Luis: No way. It's not a house its a mansion

To quickly turn the topic to Lou; I just could think of one thing

Lena: And Lou lives with Miss P and Miss U.

Lou: No, I don't

I raised an eyebrow

Lou: Not like you! I'm just sometimes there, you were the hole week with them.

Skylar: But why?

Nayla: You two, do it voluntarily?

Lou: It's complicated

Lena: They just kind of care for us.

Luis: So they are you caregivers?

Lou: You could say so

Skylar: But at school it doesn't look like you all are so close.

Lou: In the next weeks you will probably all see it.

Lena: We aren't really ready to do it in public

Lee: Why? Its normal

Lou: But it is still weird.

Lena: Guys I'm sorry, but I need to go.

Luis: Yes, you don't want any stress with Miss. R.

He winked at me

Franziska: Luis!

Luis: Oh Franzi, it wont be easy for you, the hard times will come.

Franziska: Okay we are going now!

Lena: We?

Franziska: Yeah, I'm driving you home!

She gave me a big smile which I could only return.

As we were done saying goodbye to everyone, we walked to the car and she drove me home. The drive toward home was faster as I wanted it to be, but before I could open the door and step out, Franziska pulled me toward her and started kissing me, once I realized it I moved as close as I could and kissed her back. As we broke apart she started into my eyes but not for long, then she started kissing down my neck, it felt so good.

Lena: Come to my house tomorrow night, like a sleepover.

Franziska sopped kissing my neck and looked me deep into my eyes.

Franziska: Of course! I will be there

She let fully go of me, so I could step out.

As I entered, both of them were already at the door.

Miss K: Hello Lena, you know that you are 10 minutes late?

Lena: Sorry

Miss R: You drunk alcohol!

Lena: What?

Miss R: I smell it! Your breath smells extremely like alcohol, so you must have been drinking. And rule number 5 is no Drugs, Alcohol or smoking,

After an unnecessary long conversation, I could convince them that I never to it again. When I always have to be on the verge of crying so that they both stop argue with me about things that are not necessarily to talk about I will cry voluntarily.