Just a talk?

POV Miss K (Fiona)

The rest of our morning was relatively relaxed, when you can say that.

In the first hour today I have Lena and then Franziska, so in the second hour I will take the chance and talk to Franziska. I definitely have to talk to Franziska, I need to know what exactly what she wants from Lena. The thought that she wants something from Lena worries me, I can't really prevent it, but I don't have to accept it either. I know it's selfish that I only want Lena for me or for us, but I just can't share her, not after we officially have her. The week was something special. Finally we have her. She's a part of us now. A Part of our Family.

So when first period began and Lena's class came in, I mentally prepared myself to confront Franziska later. But first I need to focus on my English lesson. I thought today it would be a good idea if we continued reading the book together, about 1 page each and then the next person continued, the class didn't think the idea was that great.

I was happy when this lesson was over, because Lena's class is sometimes very strenuous. Now that I have my advanced English course i have to concentrate on that.

Miss K: Good morning!

Students: Morning!

Miss K: Lets begin with the homework I gave you last time

After the class

Miss K (Fiona): Franziska, please stay after class.

Franziska: Yeah, why do you need me? Is everything okay?

Fiona: So, lets skip the small talk!

Fiona: What are you intentions with Lena and is she aware?

Franziska: I want to ask Lena out!

Fiona: No!

Franziska: What?

Fiona: I mean, I don't think it's the right time, because Lena has a lot to do right now, first has to get used to us and then she still has a lot to sort out in her private life. I think you will overwhelm her, you should wait a little longer until her life has more structure.

Franziska: When Lena is really feeling that way and has a lot on her plate already, I don't want to overwhelm her more

Fiona: Yeah I think that would be the best decision. Its the best for you two! You can go now!

Franziska: Yeah, good bye.

Fiona: Bye

POV Lena

While we had the break I searched for Franziska, I didn't find her until I walked towards the science rooms.

Lena: Hey, Franzi what do you do here.

Franziska: Hey, Miss K wanted to talk with me after the lesson

Lena: About what?

Franziska: Nothing important

She gave me a fake smile, why is she lying, she always tells me anything.

Lena: Okay, when you thinks so, do you want to chill together for the rest of the break.

Franziska: Sorry Lena, I need to go somewhere, maybe next time. See you!

Lena: Bye

Wow, that was a rejection. Why was she like that? I really hope for Miss K that she is not the reason. I ask her now, because she needs to be in her room still and I have nowhere else to be now, because Franziska ditched me. I walked towards her room, while thinking about the best way to ask her about Franziska without getting her mad. I think Franziska is not a good Topic, when you talk with Miss K. After last Training I get the feeling of jealousy from Miss K. I didn't needed to knock on her door, because the door stood wide open, she was sitting at her table and was tipping on her Laptop. While a smile crossed her face.

Lena: Miss K? I asked to get her attention

She looked at me surprised

Miss K: Hello Lena! How did i deserve the pleasure of your presence?

Lena: I wanted to ask you something

Miss K: Of course, sit down please

She pointed to the chair across from her, so I did what she said

Miss K: What exactly do you want to ask?

Lena: I saw that Franziska was staying after class, why?

I thought it would be better to tell her that i saw it and not that Franziska told me that

Miss K: Why do you want to know that?

Lena: She acted weird toward me.

Miss K: And you think I'm the reason for that?

Lena: Kind of

Miss K: Than I think you are right!

Lena: What?

Miss K: I told her to let you alone, she overwhelms you, its the best for you!

Lena: I think I can decide that for my own.

Miss K: No, I'm here to make decisions for you!

Lena: Not that kind of decisions, it's not about what's best for me but about your jealousy!

Miss K: I'm not jealous!

Lena: Yeah of course! I said sarcastically

Lena: I don't even have feelings for her!

Miss K stood up, leaned over her desk, placed two fingers under my chin. Which leaves me no choice but to look at her. I tried to pull away but her hand gripped my lower jaw. I didn't know her like that I never thought that she also had a scary side.

Miss K (Fiona): Tell me the truth, do you want something form her?

Lena: No?

Miss K: Right answer but you are lying. One more chance!

Lena: I don't really want something from her, I like her but I don't think that there is more.

Miss K: So when she would ask you out you would say no?

Lena: Yeah?

Miss K: Lets hope so, we don't want something bad happening, isn't it so Lena?

Lena: Yeah, there is no reason to assume Franziska and I would have feelings for each other!

Miss K: Very Good!