Is this the new normal?

The lesson began and Noah started right away. He took out his mobile phone and put it against a pencil case and watched Football. I'm watching too, since I can't get in trouble, I'm just looking at his cell phone. But when Miss R got up and walked around, she saw the cell phone without saying anything, she took Noah's phone and put it on her desk. But that didn't stop Noah, because as she turned to the rest of the class and went to answer their questions, Noah took his phone back from the desk. It wasn't difficult to get it since he's sitting halfway across from the pult, so it wasn't noticeable at first when he started to watch the soccer game again. But then a hand landed on his table and took the phone away again.

Miss R: If I take your phone away from you, you don't take it again, understand?

Noah: You didn't say anything!

Miss R: I won't argue with you, you can have your phone back after class, do your work now!

Noah: I do what I want!

Miss R: You do as I say!

Noah: No

Miss: Are you contradicting me now, this is my classroom, my lessons, I decide here.

Noah: Freedom of speech!

Miss R: Freedom of expression doesn't mean I talk when I want and just talk nonsense

Noah: Then why do you keep doing this.

Miss R: Excuse me!

Noah: Why do you keep talking?

Miss R: Get out, now Noah!

Noah: I'd love to, I don't learn anything here anyway

Miss R: OUT!

He walked out of the room and slammed the door behind him. Miss R turned back to the class and briefly gave me an angry look. Why is she mad at me now. I didn't do anything.

The rest of the lesson, Noah was outside. In the end he needed to stay after class and got dentation for the rest of the week.

My next lesson was Physics, I did have Miss E there and it's easy but I just don't like physics. So I was happy when it was over. After the break I had P.E, I'm curious to see if Ms. K is really coming, as Franziska had said. It's now 5 for 2 p.m. So me and my friends are walking in front of the sports hall, where we meet with the teacher and the rest of the class.

Miss P: So, since the rest finally managed to come, we can go in now.

We walked in, she first opened the changing rooms for the boys first and then for the girls. She went through our changing room and went out through the other door, where it then goes in the direction of the gym (sports hall).

We girls always need quite a long time in the changing room. I didn't changed into sportwear because in school I'm not allowed to participate. After we all were done talking with each other, we went to the sport hall, where all the boys were already waiting. Miss P was sitting on the rostrum, next to her was Miss K sitting. She really came.

Miss P: So guys, please sit on the floor in a circle.

We all sat on the floor, while she did the attendance

Miss P: If you haven't noticed, Miss K is visiting us today.

Everyone turned in her direction now, she waved at us and smiled.

Miss P: So let's start a new topic. You can decide whether we start basketball or gymnastics now

Miss P: Raise your hand if you are for gymnastics.

All the girls raised their hands and since we are over 20 girls and only about 10 boys it was already decided that gymnastics would be our new topic.

Miss P: Sorry boys, but we do gymnastics. But first warmup. So lets go! Lena and Johanna you two follow me.

Everyone got up and started warming up except me and Johanna, we followed Miss P to the rostrum. She showed us where to sit, so I sat next to Miss K and Johanna next to me, while Miss P was for us. Me and Johanna both had anorexia but we're doing better, that's why we're going to the handball training again, but Miss P doesn't want us to do sport in her lesson, because she thinks we need a little more time. Sometimes we are allowed to do some tings too.

Miss P: I think that you two should be joining for the topic. Today both of you can do some handstands and roundoff's on the side.

Lena: Yeah of course.

Miss K: I don't think this is a good idea.

Johanna: It's okay, we are fine, nothing will happen.

Miss P: But you do it in front of Miss K, because I need to look after the class and help them and so Miss K can watch you two!

Will it always be like this, that I have to be careful what I say, that I need to watch how I behave? Will it happen more often that the two of them come to my lessons. Is this normal now? I kind of don't want it to be so. I'm being monitored by them, I can't do anything without them knowing. I like to be free, to decide for myself. I don't want to follow rules. Rules? they wanted to talk to me about rules! But they said it on Monday, I think they forgot about it. Anyways it's better that way, otherwise I'm definitely not allowed to do anything anymore. Their rules are definitely shit. I also think that they are happy when I'm in little space, then I'm not so strenuous. I definitely know that they are happy that little and big me likes the milk. I like to breastfeed also, its so nice. I feel so special, warm and happy at the same time. I enjoy it. They forced me to become their little but sometimes i enjoy this time. It's wired but they are awesome as caregivers