Franziska Part 2

P.E was kind of awkward with Miss K watching me and Johanna and after that I had lessons with her. Work apprenticeship. We never do anything there. Sometimes we're supposed to make small presentations, but otherwise we just read a few legal texts and sometimes look at how to fill out taxes.

Now we are on our way back home. I told them that Franziska would pick me up at 6 p.m. to drive me to training and I also said that the two of them should wait for me there if they also want to watch the training. They weren't that excited about the fact that Franziska would be picking me up, but that was not my problem. Before we drove home, we stopped at my place so i could get some clothes. As we arrived at their home, I went to my room, so I could pack my training stuff and change into something else, till someone knocked on my door.

Lena: Yeah?

Miss K: Can I come in?

Lena: Yeah of course.

Miss K: When you done, please come downstairs. You need to drink your milk and eat some fruit bevor you go. Oh, and we need to go over some rules.

I took my backpack and went with her downstairs, where my milk was already in a sippy cup with a bowl of fruit, on the kitchen island. I sat down. Miss K and Miss R were standing on the other side of the kitchen island, in front of me.

Miss R: So, Lena we need to go over some rules.

Lena: Ok.

Miss K:

1. Always use your manners

2. No swearing, hitting or shouting

3. Keep your bedroom tidy

4. Always tell us how you are feeling and where you are

5. No Drugs, Alcohol or smoking

6. No hurting you or someone else

7. You don't leave the house without our permission

8. You always listen to us, we know what's best for you

9. You don't look the doors.

10. At least 2 meals a day

11. Don't argue with us

12. You always ask for permission

Punishments

1. Time out

2. Loss of screen time or loss of your phone

3. Grounded

4. We can always at more, it depends on the situation.

Miss R: And there is one more rule. You will address us as mommy and Mami, We know you haven't said it often, but you said it voluntarily before, so there should be no problem.

Lena: At home?

Miss K: No! Everywhere

Lena: But at school.

Miss K: At school too. If you don't do it tomorrow and Friday, it doesn't matter, but by Monday at the latest you'll call us that all the time.

Lena: But the other students will think less of me. That's embarrassing.

Miss R: It's normal für students and teachers to have some kind of relationship and it doesn't matter what others think. If it brothers you so much, tell us and we will talk to the student's who make fun of you. Okay?

Lena: I don't want to call you that at school.

Miss K: It's okay if you don't want to, but you have to, otherwise there will be consequences

Lena: Why does it matter if I call you that or if I call you by your last name.

Miss R: We are you caregivers and everyone should know that. No one can take you away from us.

I didn't say anything after that. Somehow I had the feeling that they think Franziska would take me away from them. I mean I like Franziska, but I can't imagen her as my caregiver. But I couldn't imagen them as my caregivers either and now they are, even if it wasn't 100% voluntarily everything.

Anyways after I was done eating and drinking, I waited for Franziska to arrive. After some minutes the doorbell rang. I got up and quickly opened the door for her. I don't want any uncomfortable moments with Franziska and my "caregivers", so I hope that I can quickly put on the protective gear and that we can start driving straight away. But as I was hugging her, for the greeting, they were standing right behind me.

Miss K: Hallo Franziska: How are you?

Franziska: Hi I'm good. How are you two Miss K and Miss R?

Miss R: We are good as well.

Franziska: So Lena, here is you gear, I hope it will fit you.

She handed it to me, I gave her a smile in return and went to the couch, so I could put the gear over my clothes. I hurried. In just 2 minutes I had put the gear over my clothes and was ready to go. After an awkward goodbye, me and Franziska headed to her motorcycle and set off

POV Miss K

She has changed for her, now she is wearing a top that is very much too short and her shorts. I don't like that. Why couldn't she stay dressed. I mean Franziska is nice but she bothers me, I don't want her and Lena to spend so much time together. We had her now, she was ours now, our Little, but than Franziska had to come and take Lena away from us. She ruined our plan. Why can't she just stay away.

Sarah: Are you okay babe?

Fiona: No I'm not, I like her but I don't want her near Lena. Does that make sense?

Sarah: I know what you mean, but we can't stop them from meeting. They will see each other anyways at school every day.

Fiona: I know. Fuck. What do we do now.