Chapter 147 The Return of the Demon King

Start from the beginning

The houses in the city all look very dilapidated and the environment is not good, and there are some fights from time to time.

A bun shop not far ahead attracted Mo Wushuang's attention.

Seeing Mo Wushuang looking over, Mo Chenyuan immediately sneered and said: "Human meat barbecued pork buns."

Yue Qingyun said without changing her expression: "This is the devil's world of cannibalism. Even human flesh buns dare to be blatantly bought and sold."

After Mo Wushuang was stunned for a moment, he returned to his expressionless expression.

This demonic world is indeed not something that normal people can stay in.

When passing by the steamed bun shop, the boss waved to Mo Wushuang, laughed loudly and shouted: "Young man in white, you are so good-looking, do you want to try some steamed buns? I won't accept your magic crystal." ."

The corners of Mo Wushuang's eyes twitched slightly, and then he quickened his pace and stopped looking at the human meat bun shop.

Yue Qingyun explained: "Magic crystal is a popular trading currency in the demon world."

Mo Chenyuan raised his hand and touched his chin, and suddenly laughed: "Wushuang, do you think the Demon Lord has ever eaten human flesh?"

Mo Wushuang: "..."

Mo Chenyuan said calmly: "The living environment in the demon world is like this. Either you eat me, or I eat you. Those who are weaker have become food in the mouths of others."

Yue Qingyun said in a faint and authentic tone: "Wushuang, are you sure you can survive in the demon world?"

Mo Wushuang's mentality has returned to calm, and he said in a cold tone: "I don't want to live in the devil world forever."

Because the cultivation of the three of them was deep enough, the demonic energy that permeated the demon world did not corrode their bodies.

However, Mo Wushuang has also determined that his purifying power can be regarded as the nemesis of demonic energy.

The power of purification can suppress evil spirits.

Yue Qingyun reminded: "But Lin Moyu is the Supreme Demon Clan. Do you think he will go to the Ninth Heaven Realm to live with you?"

Mo Wushuang said calmly: "If he doesn't want to go, then forget it."

The worst case scenario is knocking people unconscious and taking them away.

Yue Qingyun turned to look at Mo Wushuang and asked cautiously: "So...are you willing to give up on him?"

If possible, he wouldn't want his son to be with a demon.

Mo Wushuang glanced at him coldly and replied, "It depends on my mood."

Yue Qingyun: "..."

After that, Mo Wushuang stopped paying attention to them. No matter what they said, he acted as if he didn't hear them. Anyway, he had long been accustomed to ignoring others.

At the same time, somewhere in a secret room in the Demon Palace, a man lying in a coffin suddenly opened his eyes.

His eyes flashed with red light, he was wearing a black robe, and his whole body was extremely powerful, but his facial features gave people a gentle and jade-like feeling.

This person is the supreme ruler of the demon clan and the supreme ruler of the demon world.

His real name is Lin Moyu.

When Lin Moyu woke up, he was actually in a daze, but then, another memory poured into his mind.

This is his memory during the calamity.

His eyes seemed a little confused at first, but then they became clear again.

The man in white in his memory... was also the Prince of the Ninth Heaven Realm that he had always longed for.

"It seems that our fate is destined." Lin Moyu squinted her eyes, feeling quite happy.

Before the calamity, he had already fallen in love with the prince of the Nine Heavens Realm.

Unexpectedly, during the calamity, he met the prince of the Nine Heavens Realm again, and fell in love with that person again.

Thinking of Mo Wushuang's current situation, Lin Moyu's face suddenly turned gloomy, her eyes flashed with murderous intent, and the power in her body also exploded.

There was a loud bang and the coffin exploded.

The seal on his body was also lifted.

Lin Moyu stood up, with a gloomy look in his eyes. The black robe and long hair on his body were both windless. His face was cold and he said in a deep voice: "I am at odds with everyone in Dark Moon Pavilion."

After saying that, he walked out of the secret room.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com