Your face is beautiful

               I love to look at it

               If I knew who you reminded me of

               I would follow you to the end

               I love you.

               I love you.

               Pink and Red fill my mind.

               You shine brighter than the sun.

               If I could only remember who you are."

               "Alright, that's all I have. Not the best, but I think this is the one." The CD ends with that.

               "She's worse than I am."

               Amy walks into her house, it's empty. Amy goes up to her room as usual. Everything is in its place. Nothing Moves except for her and her bed when she plonks down on it. She lays down for a bit, minding her own business where nobody else is, she lays into mindless thought. Nothing sticks out, she lays there.

               Until Blaze pops into her head randomly. That peaks her interest. Amy starts to think about the cat. Think about her, the friendship Blaze has given Amy. How Blaze defended her and how Blaze helped her. Amy thinks she's a really good friend. A friend that's nice, calm, collective, cute. Wait, what was that last one?

               Cute. Amy finds Blaze cute. Of course Amy does who wouldn't! Right? Blaze is a nice friend. It's only natural for Amy to think Blaze is cute with how much she's around her. Amy agrees with herself, she finds Blaze attractive. Wait... attractive? That's...um. A bit more. It's fine, that makes sense, right?

               Now Amy can't stop thinking about Blaze. Blaze comes into her mind, not getting out seemingly anytime soon. Why? Amy has no idea why. Amy keeps thinking about her, not realizing the problem of her situation. It doesn't matter too much, right?

               So Amy tries to stop thinking about it. She can't and she has no idea why. She screams into her pillow. She screams into the air. Amy goes to the bathroom to take a long look at herself. Amy doesn't know who she's looking at. Amy goes back to her room.

              Amy takes out a piece of paper and draws, she draws and draws until she gets what she wants. Her body is thinking faster than her mind is apparently because she doesn't even know what she's drawing until she's finished either that or she has to let it sit in. Which it does when she looks at it. She's drawn her kissing Blaze. Amy takes the paper and opens her closet and shoves the paper as far back as it can go. Then she closes the closet, not letting it out.

             Amy then proceeds to scream into her pillow again. Realizing everything. Now, she has to deal with a crush. On her new best friend that she just met. How does she manage this? How did Amy mess this up so bad? She screams into the air again. As far as Amy knows, nobody hears her. Which she finds impossible, so she keeps screaming. Nobody hears her.

            Wait, wait, wait, wait. This isn't a crush. She has admiration towards Blaze! That's all. That's it. Blaze is her greatest friend. Amy appreciates her and what Blaze does for her. Blaze is a good friend and nothing more. At all. Nothing more. Only a friend. Well good Amy cleared that up for herself. So off to sleep.

             Amy then wraps herself up in her blanket and tries to fall asleep. It takes her a bit but eventually, against all possible odds, she does it. Falling asleep. Trying to stay asleep with dreams of Blaze infecting her head and leave her feeling restless in the morning.

              "...let me get this straight." Vanilla says

              "She wrote a song about her, recorded it and burned it into a CD." Vanilla reiterates.

              "Mom there is nothing straight about this and Yes. I heard it. There's no doubt in my mind." Cream tells her.

              "...this is weird. Well at least she seems like a nice girl, I guess. But they've only known each other for a week! Is she really that good that Blaze has a crush on her already?"

              "She's nice at least. Blaze picked a nice girl. I'm more worried about Blaze. This can't be healthy. For anyone in this situation."

              "...yeah... but what can we do. Blaze doesn't want to talk about it and I don't want to invade your sister's privacy..."

             "I think we're past that."

             "If we were doing that, I would've been helping you with Marine a long time ago, little missy." Vanilla wags her finger.

             "Hey!"

             "Not so loud." Vanilla whisper-yells

             "What are you two talking about?" Blaze questions walking into the kitchen.

             "Mom's making fun of my crush again." Vanilla giggles at that.

             "It's funny." Blaze says

             "Tough talk for some-" Vanilla covers her daughter's mouth.

             "...fine." Cream says then starts to sulk. Crossing her arms and facing away from the two.

             "Besides that, nothing much!" Vanilla says in her 'I'm obviously lying' voice, which Cream almost facepalms at but restrains herself on the extremely low chance that Blaze didn't pick up on it.

             "Alright..." Blaze says with a suspicious look on her face. Blaze leaves the kitchen, eyeing the two and backing away slowly. After that Cream and Vanilla look at each other.