CHAPTER 11

You wore jeans and a leather jacket, and had your glasses on, while you sat on a bench and sipped on some more coffee.

You looked to your left and saw Deadpool hidden in the trees.

You slowed down your breathing and lifted a magazine over your face. The school is 10 minutes away from here, and she always passes this place every single day.

Anxiety caused your nerves to buzz with anticipation and just like you thought, you saw the girl walking. Her name was Angel and it wouldn't sit right with you if this angel was kidnapped. Angels don't was kidnapped.

Her bag flopped on her back, and she had her hands tucked away in her pockets as she continued to walk. She didn't gaze at anyone around her and almost looked like she was rushing home.

Then, a black SUV came and suddenly, they were pushing her into the car.

The sad part is that several people walked past but no one helped her even though they were aware of what was going on.

Once they got her in the car, the engine started and they were driving off.

Another car came and stopped by you, and it was Wade. Quickly jumping in, you began to follow the car.

Wade stepped on the gas, and you were right behind that car.

“No one helped her,” you whispered in disbelief.

Wade shook his head. “This is the world we live in now. They should stop waiting around for a superhero to come to rescue them. They should be their own superhero.”

He's right.

You kept following the car, and it's only been 2 minutes when suddenly the car stopped.

Suddenly, the door ripped open and flew into the air. Angel stepped out not harmed and then a man from the car stepped out, following her with a gun.

“What's happening?” Wade asked before he jumped out of the car.

“Put the weapon down, smart-ass,” Wade said but the guy didn't falter.

He pressed the trigger and thankfully, his gun jammed, but then a huge branch flew and hit the man straight, causing him to fly with the impact before he landed in the park and you gasped.

Angel is a mutant.

“What the hell?” Wade gasped and Angel turned her focus to him, doing hand gestures.

You opened the door and ran outside, putting your hand in the air. “We're here to help you. He is also a mutant,” you pointed to Wade.

She looked skeptical and then a branch lifted in the air. She was aiming it at you.

“Why?” she asked.

“Because we knew these people were going to follow you. They have many more children kidnapped and we wanted to follow them so we could go to their location.”

“She's telling the truth,” Wade backed you up.

Finally, the branch dropped and she put her hoodie over her head and began to walk as if this never happened.

You jogged up to her and told her that you might need her help. She could help you free the other children with her powers and she shook her head, telling you that she's going home.

“These children they have kidnapped start from the age of fourteen, and no one knows what they're doing with these innocent kids,” Wade spoke up which caused her to stop and look up at him.

“Just like how they came here to kidnap you, they're going around kidnapping other kids too, and if you don't want to put your powers to use, then probably you can continue to use your powers to jerk off for some guy than using it for good.”

He turned around and you walked to him, before jumping in the car. He started the engine and was ready to go until she banged on the window.

“Fine. I'll help you.”

You smiled and Wade told her to meet you guys tomorrow, at 12.

“Hey, I got school,” she whined.

“While you're in school looking at your ugly teacher and classmates, these kids are being tortured. No school tomorrow,” Wade told her and then she sighed and agreed. There was no space for arguments.

You told her the address and then you went back home.

-----

Opening the door to your apartment, Wade went to the fridge and grabbed a hamburger sandwich before stopping in front of you.

“Okay. So you want to learn how to fight, huh?”

You nodded.

“Then let's fight. I'm going to go easy on you,”  he whispered.

You balled your fists and lifted your leg to kick him but he caught it in mid-air.

“Rule number one, do not let the opponent see your next strike coming. It can be cr-”

You punched him in the face, instantly causing him to stop talking. “Ha, didn't see that coming, did you?”

Wade paused and then nodded his head.

“Okay, you're good at this, but I guess you didn't see this coming either,” he then quickly grabbed you and started to tickle you.

You giggled as he took you to the floor and continued to tickle you. You laughed until your stomach ached.

Wade can be a pain in the ass.

Literally.