CHAPTER 3

"Wade?" you whispered in disbelief.

He folded his hands and surveyed you from head to toe. "Ah, I see you're a big fan."

 "Y/n! Get here right now," you turned and saw Liam approach, one hand on his chest, and the other on his hip as he tried to catch his breath.

Wade watched the young guy carefully. "Hey, hey, hey. Shouldn't you be asleep? it's pass your bed time, buddy."

You snickered and tried to hide your smile.

"Who the fuck are you?" Liam snarled, while coming to stand directly in Wade's face.

"Who am I? I'm your godmother, son. Stop worrying this girl and go back home."

The insult hit hard and Liam was not having it.

"Oh, yeah?" Liam curled his fingers into a fist and attempted to strike Wade but failed miserably, as Wade moved backward, missing the punch.

Wade gave a bored expression. "Oh, really? Is this how you want to play?” Liam came forward again, but instantly stumbled back when Wade broke his nose, the sound of crackling bones filling the air.

"Ahh!" Liam fell to the ground and cried out in pain.

Ignoring him, you walked over to Wade.

"Where did you come from?"

He did a long stretch before he spoke. "Really? You never did that subject in school?" he bent his fingers, forming an oval shape with one hand, and the other, he straightened it out diagnally before pushing his fingers inside the oval he made, pumping it in and out. "Okay so when my parents fell in love, they fu-" 

"Eww. Stop!" you interupted him with a shake of your head. "I meant how are you on Earth? You are a fictional character!"

Deadpool shook his head before he wrapped an arm around you. "It's a long story. Do you have a place where I can fix this up?" he touched his side and removed his hand, his fingers now covered in blood.

"Oh my god! Are you shot?"

He nodded his head and you looked down, thinking hard.

You weren't thinking of taking him to your apartment, did you?

You shut your eyes tight, hoping you don't regret this. "I have an apartment. we can go there and fix you up."

 Liam stood up and ran forward but deadpool twisted around, and lifted his leg, instanly kicking the boy in his head, causing him to fall backward and faint.

"Great! Let's go to your apartment."

----------------------------------------------

You sat at the dinner table with a warm cup of tea in your hand as you heard Wade taking a shower.

How the hell is he here, and that too, in your bathroom right now?

You swayed your legs back and forth while deeply contemplating.

"These are cute," Wade said.

As you lifted your gaze, your eyes fell upon a man clad in a towel that was snugly wrapped around his waist, showcasing his sharp V-line. The water droplets cascading down his physique accentuated the rippling muscles on his arms and abs, lending a mesmerizing sheen to his appearance as he held what seemed to be an underwear.

It was your underwear.

With a sudden jolt, you were seized with a sense of shock that caused your eyes to widen. You ran up to him and tried to pull your underwear out of his hand but his height made it harder, as he lifted it above his head.

"Leave my underwear alone!" Flushed, you attempted to retrieve it, but you slipped on the water that dripped from his body, heading straight for an embarrasing fall.

With a sudden exclamation from your lips and a swift motion of your hands, Wade swooped in to catch you just in the nick of time, pulling you close to his sturdy frame with a reassuring grip.

His body temperature rubbed off on you, and a thrilling sensation of electric current surged through your being, leaving you lightheaded and flushed. Cheeks reddening, palms becoming sweaty and suddenly breathless, you pushed against his muscular chest to wake up, gulping hard as dirty thoughts flooded your mind.

Clearing your throat, you gracefully strode towards the kitchen, your back turned to him.

Your delicate fingers carefully enveloped the comforting warmth of the mug, and you tried to stay calm, as you blew the fragrant steam towards your face.

"You should be careful, kiddo."

You stopped and snapped your head in his direction. "Kiddo?"

With a subtle nod of his head, he delicately slipped your underwear onto his fingers, gently caressing the soft fabric.

It hits different when a guy you fantasize about, calls you a kiddo. It seems as if he sees you as his daughter and it hurts.

Looking angrily at him, you folded your hands. "I'm not a kid, ok? Im over 18."

With a graceful tilt of his head and a confident stride, he advanced, his expression unreadable.

Gulping, you looked up and tried to back away, but you hit the table.

"Not a kid, huh?" he repeated as he approached you and came directly in your way, closing the empty space between you.

Chest heaving, he pressed his body firmly into yours, causing a subtle increase in the warmth between your legs.