CHAPTER 2

As the dance floor filled up with teenagers, there was a burst of laughter, with some taking photos with their friends. An assortment of costumes adorned the party, ranging from a guy being painted fully green to a girl holding a fake shield. 

"Y/n, look over there," Beth whispered as she pointed to the 'popular guy' who downed his drink, shot after shot.

You displayed a gesture of disapproval when you saw Liam also using a Deadpool cosplay.  
"Ew, I can't believe I actually liked him," you shuddered at the idea and took a sip of your drink to distract yourself.

"Matchy, matchy," she commented while nudging you, and you shook your head.

It's pretty humiliating to wear the same cosplay as the popular kid, knowing straight up that you'll be judged for it, because of course, the popular kid always wears it better and you just look like a copycat.

As you finished the final sips of your beverage, a grin appeared on your face upon the sight of Dash making his way towards you. "So, how are my lovely ladies today?" he asked as he hooked an arm around both you and Beth.

"Yeah, we're doing fine, spiderman," you said while unhooking his arm from your neck. "What about you, found any girls as yet?"

He let out a deep breath and averted his gaze. "Yeah, well I thought I'd be able to pull some chicks with this cosplay, but I guess everyone has their eyes on Deadpool over there," he points at Liam, but unfortunately, Liam notices, his eyebrows pinching together before he started to walk forward.

Oh shit. 

"Fuck you, Dash," Beth cursed under her breath, as you all took prolonged sips from your beverages, feigning busyness.

But it didn't work. As Liam came towards you, his line of sight immediately focused on you initially. "What's up?"

"Hi," All of you said in sync and you wished you could vanish into thin air at that moment.

He grinned and bit his lip, his eyes scanning you from head to toe. "I think that suit is starting to grow on me."

You swallowed and smiled helplessly.

"Yeah, who knew we'd be matching?"

He smirked and ran a hand through his hair. "Who knew?"

Beth raised her eyebrows and Dash simulated frustration by drumming his foot on the floor.

"Y/n, If I had known you looked this hot before, I would've tapped that ass a long time ago."

Instantly you raised your gaze, confounded, however, he continued without interruption.

"I like you, y/n."

Beth sighed. "Don't you have a girlfriend?"

You shook your head. "Sorry I'm not interested."

But Liam shook his head. "Let's go in one of the rooms and have a quick fuck and then I'll go back to my girlfriend."

Dash advanced, now filled with anger. "Hey buddy, I think you drank too-" but Liam cut him off.

"Nah, I'm fine. Let's go upstairs. You look like a whore anyways."

"Hey!" Beth shouted while pointing at him, but you put her finger down, and instead,  you swung your hand right into his face, causing his head to twist to the side.

The occurrence drew notice, causing some young females and males to swiftly turn their heads and observe with astonishment.

"Your mother is a whore," you said, seething, and without another word, you disappeared out the door.

Your chest heaved and your teeth gritted while you clenched your fists tightly, walking past the many teenagers who smoked and drank.

Without turning back, you continued on the streets, adrenaline still pumping through you.

Oh my goodness. Did you really insult his mother?

But not like you go to school or anything, you'll be fine.

Hopefully.

Hugging your body tightly, your hair fluttered and swayed in the gust until you were yanked to the side. You gazed upwards, bewildered, only to see the identical Deadpool cosplay, except this time, the individual's face was concealed by the mask.

"Just leave me alone!" You shouted and shrugged out of his grip, continuing to walk.

"Look, nobody turns me down, so why are you?" Liam asked as you heard him jogging behind you.

Where was Beth or Dash? The streets were quiet and there was no one to help you.

"I'm not interested," you shouted while picking up your pace but he caught up, gripping your hand and pushing you down. 

You scrambled to your feet and backed away from him but he shook his head.

"Where'd you think you're going?"

"Away from you!" You started to run. You ran as far away as possible, not turning back until, you banged into a wall and stumbled backward.

You looked forward, confused. How? Liam was now standing right in front of you again.

You screamed and he turned his head to the side, confused. "Please do not tell me I look that scary," he lifted his hands and looked down, investigating his suit. "Is it the suit?"

But this was not Liam.

He pulled out his mask, his damaged skin coming into view before he looked behind you. "Now who is that?"

You stood there frozen. Were you hallucinating? Did someone spike you?

Holy shit, this can't be happening.

It's Wade Wilson.