Part 15

Author's pov:

In the soft light of the morning, Layla's eyes slowly flutter open, and she becomes aware of Yusuf's head resting in the crook of her neck. As she stirs from her slumber, a rush of memories floods her mind, vividly recalling the events of the previous night. The room seems to hold the echoes of their passionate encounter, and Layla can feel her cheeks warming at the memory.

She remembers how their kisses had ignited a fiery passion between them, and how, instead of words, their bodies had communicated their love and desire. Layla recalls how she had undressed Yusuf, and in return, he had uncovered her, baring her skin to his touch. Each moment was etched in her memory, a testament to their profound connection.

With a gentle smile playing on her lips, Layla lets her hand trace the contours of her own body, rekindling the sensations from the night before. She remembers the feel of Yusuf's skin against hers, the way his hands had explored her with such reverence and longing.

Then, as her hand drifts lower, she realizes something that makes her blush even more deeply. She had fallen asleep wearing Yusuf's shirt, a silent reminder of their shared intimacy. The shirt serves as a tangible connection to the passion they had shared, a secret that only the two of them now hold.

In the soft morning light, Layla leans in and places a tender kiss on Yusuf's forehead. His response is a gentle shift, a subtle acknowledgment of her affection. With a slow and deliberate motion, Yusuf raises his head from the crook of her neck, his eyes blinking open to meet Layla's gaze.

"Good morning, meri jan," he murmurs, his voice filled with warmth and adoration. Layla's lips curve into a sweet smile, and she replies softly, "Good morning."

But Yusuf, with a playful glint in his eye, isn't quite satisfied. He teases Layla with a mischievous tone, saying, "No, my good morning won't be complete until you give me a kiss." Layla playfully rolls her eyes, her cheeks tinged with a delicate blush. "You've become quite shameless," she chides him.

Yusuf, undeterred and with a grin, retorts, "I'm only shameless for you, meri jan. Come on, quickly, give me that kiss." Layla leans in and places a sweet kiss on his cheek, thinking that she's appeased his playful demand.

However, Yusuf's desire lingers. He's not quite done yet. His hand slips under Layla's shirt, making contact with her warm skin. He presses his palm against her body, the sensation sending a shiver down Layla's spine. "I want a kiss on my lips," he declares, his voice husky with desire.

As Layla then gazes into Yusuf's eyes, she playfully chides him, "You didn't say where you wanted it; I've already done it, and I won't do it again." Her words carry a hint of feigned reluctance, but it's clear she's enjoying the playful banter.

Yusuf, not one to give up easily, lets his hand trace slow, gentle circles on Layla's waist, a touch that sends a tingling sensation through her body. He leans in closer, his breath warm against her skin, and whispers, "Think it over."

Layla, with a mischievous grin, retorts, "I've thought it over." But there's a playful glint in her eye that suggests she might be open to a bit more persuasion.

Yusuf's hand continues its journey, sliding lower and circling around Layla's waist, drawing her closer to him. Their bodies press together, and Layla's chest lightly brushes against Yusuf's. The sensation sends a surge of desire through both of them, a tantalizing reminder of the passion they share.

In this deeply intimate moment, Yusuf once more places his head in the tender curve of Layla's neck. He breathes in slowly, savoring the delicate scent that emanates from her skin, and he utters softly, "Your fragrance brings peace to my very soul." His words carry a sense of profound connection, as if Layla's scent is a balm that soothes his innermost being.